Confusingly, the same 1925 catalog numbers were used for this 1927 "New World" symphony recording. Also, this same 1925 matrix number series was also assigned to the October 1927 re-recording of the Dvorak Symphony no 9, but with different take numbers.
Individual discs are numbered 6565 through 6569, A & B sides; sides are also numbered M1-2 through M1-11
There was also a recording made with Stowkowski and The Philadelphia Orchestra in 1934.
"Biographical and historical notes and commentaries on the Victor Records of the work as performed by the Philadelphia Orchestra under the direction of Leopold Stokowski" (booklet included). Album cover: "Music Arts Library of Victor Records".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Record 1 catalog number): 6565
- Other (Record 2 catalog number): 6566
- Other (Record 3 catalog number): 6567
- Other (Record 4 catalog number): 6568
- Other (Record 5 catalog number): 6569