Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Roy Orbison
|2||Train In Vain
Backing Vocals – Ralph StanleyWritten-By – Joe Strummer, Mick Jones
|3||Tired Of Waiting For You
Double Bass [Upright] – Charles Domanico*Written-By – Raymond Douglas Davies*
|4||Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
Written-By – Danny O'Keefe
|5||Baby Don't Go
Vocals [Duet] – Sheryl CrowWritten-By – Sonny Bono
Written-By – B. Holland*, G. Horton*, R. Bateman*, W. Stevenson*
Written-By – Jimmy Webb
|8||Here Comes The Night
Drum Programming – Dusty Wakeman, Ralph ForbesDrums – Jeff Donovan*Written-By – Bert Berns
|9||The Last Time
Written-By – Mick Jagger / Keith Richards*
|10||Things We Said Today
Drum Programming – Dusty Wakeman, Ralph ForbesDrums – Jeff Donovan*Percussion – Alex Neciosup-Acuña*Written-By – Lennon / McCartney*
|11||North To Alaska
Written-By – Mike Phillips (3)
|12||T For Texas||5:28|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Mad Dog Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Mad Dog Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – The Lighthouse
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Roy Orbison Music Company
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Barbara Orbison Music Co.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Nineden Ltd.
- Published By – Edward Kassner Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Jay Boy Music Corp.
- Published By – Road Cannon Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Mother Bertha Music, Inc.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ten East Music
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – PolyGram International
- Published By – Keetch, Caesar & Dino
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – EMI Blackwood
- Published By – EMI Hastings Catalog, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Dean Parks
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Tom Peterson (2)
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Bruce Eskovitz
- Art Direction – Dwight Yoakam, Gabrielle Raumberger
- Backing Vocals – Anthony Crawford, Beth Andersen, The Lonesome Strangers, Tommy Funderburk
- Banjo – Ralph Stanley
- Baritone Saxophone – Greg Smith (3)
- Bass, Double Bass [Upright] – Taras Prodaniuk
- Booking – Christopher Dalston*, Creative Artists Agency, John Huie
- Booking [European] – Asgard Agency, Paul Fenn
- Coordinator [Production] – Barbara Hein
- Design – Joseph Kiely
- Drums – Jim Christie
- Edited By [Digital] – Don C. Tyler
- Electric Guitar, Sitar [Electric], Baritone Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Pete Anderson
- Engineer [Additional] – Elijah Bradford, Ken Van Druten, Maurio Iragorri*, Peter Doell
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Scott Joss
- Keyboards, Organ [B-3] – Skip Edwards
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Dwight Yoakam
- Management – Borman Entertainment Inc.*, Gary Borman
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – David Leonard (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Judy Clapp (tracks: 5, 7), Michael Dumas (tracks: 12)
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Tom Brumley
- Percussion – Tempo (11)
- Photography By – Brad Bowman (2)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Dusty Wakeman
- Producer, Arranged By – Pete Anderson
- Recorded By – Dusty Wakeman, Michael Dumas (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11, 12), Peter Doell (tracks: 8, 10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Earl Lon Price*
- Trombone – Eric Jorgensen, Nick Lane
- Trumpet – Chris Tedesco
- Trumpet, Arranged By [Horns] – Lee Thornburg
"Things We Said Today" and "Here Comes The Night" recorded at Capitol Studios
Mixed at at Mad Dog Studios, Capitol Studios, Encore Studios, The Lighthouse and Scream Studios
© ℗ 1997 Reprise Records for the US and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the US.
Track 1 published by Roy Orbison Music Company/Songs of PolyGram International Inc./Barbara Orbison Music Company
Track 2 published by EMI Virgin Music Inc. o/b/o EMI Virgin Music Ltd./Nineden Ltd.
Track 3 published by Edward Kassner Music Co. Ltd./Jay-Boy Music Corp
Track 4 published by Road Cannon Music Inc./Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp.
Track 5 published by Mother Bertha Music Inc./ABKCO Music Inc. & Ten East Music
Track 6 published by Stone Agate Music
Track 7 published by PolyGram International
Track 8 published by Keetch, Caesar & Dino Music
Track 9 published by ABKCO Music, Inc.
Track 10 published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC adm. by EMI Blackwood
Track 11 published by EMI Hastings Catalog Inc.
Manufactured in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46690-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 936246690-2 WMME 07/97
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05N3
- Label Code: LC0322
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 833
- Rights Society: GEMA, BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|9 46690-2||Dwight Yoakam||Under The Covers (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 46690-2||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|CDW 46690||Dwight Yoakam||Under The Covers (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||CDW 46690||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|W4 46690||Dwight Yoakam||Under The Covers (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Reprise Records||W4 46690||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|4-46690||Dwight Yoakam||Under The Covers (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||4-46690||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|ROC-CD-3099||Dwight Yoakam||Under The Covers (CD, Album, RE, Gat)||RockBeat Records||ROC-CD-3099||US||2012||Sell This Version|