Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Still... You Turn Me On||2:53|
|4||Benny The Bouncer||2:21|
|Karn Evil 9||(29:46)|
|5.1||1st Impression Pt 1|
|5.2||1st Impression Pt 2|
|6||Brain Salad Surgery (Single)||3:08|
|7||When The Apple Blossoms Bloom In The Windmills Of Your Mind I'll Be Your Valentine (Single)||3:58|
|Excerpts From Brain Salad Surgery (Flexi Disc)||(6:00)|
|8.3||Still... You Turn Me On|
|8.7||Benny The Bouncer|
|8.9||Benny The Bouncer|
- Record Company – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leadclass Ltd.
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC
- Produced At – Advision Studios
- Remastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Published By – Leadchoice Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishing
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Antony Amos, Steve Hammonds
- Design [Reissue] – Sarah Southin
- Design, Art Direction – Fabio Nicoli Associates
- Engineer – Chris Kimsey, Geoff Young
- Liner Notes [Sleeve Notes] – Bruce Pilato, Martyn Hanson
- Organ, Piano, Harpsichord, Accordion, Synthesizer [Custom Built Moog Synthesizers & Moog Polyphonic Ensemble] – Keith Emerson
- Painting [Original Cover Painting] – H.R. Giger*
- Percussion, Synthesizer [Percussion Sythesizer] – Carl Palmer
- Photography By [Photographs Of Keith, Greg And Carl] – Rosemary Adams
- Producer – Greg Lake
- Remastered By – Joseph M. Palmaccio
- Vocals, Bass, Electric Guitar [Zemaitis Electric 6 String Guitar], Twelve-String Guitar [Zemaitis Electric 12 String Guitar] – Greg Lake
- Written-By – Parry* (tracks: 1, 8.5), Lake* (tracks: 3 to 5.2, 5.4, 6, 8.1, 8.3, 8.6 to 8.9), Emerson* (tracks: 4, 5.2 to 6, 8.1, 8.2, 8.6 to 8.9), Sinfield* (tracks: 4, 6, 8.6 to 8.9), Blake* (tracks: 1, 8.5)
℗ 2001 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
© 2004 Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Previously released as CRMCD201
Made in the E.U.
All tracks published by Leadchoice Ltd, except tracks 2 & 8.4 published by Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishing.
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 12-panel fold out booklet with notes on the album.
No durations on release.
Total playing time 58:06.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050749 205926
- Barcode (String): 5050749205926
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Rights Society: mcps
- Matrix / Runout: EDC SMRCD059 01
- Mould SID Code: MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Matrix / Runout (In the matrix ring): IFPI 6217
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0408
Other Versions (5 of 172) View All
|MC 66669, K53501||Emerson, Lake & Palmer||Brain Salad Surgery (LP, Album, Gat)||Manticore, Manticore||MC 66669, K53501||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|VICP-60637||Emerson, Lake & Palmer||Brain Salad Surgery (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Victor||VICP-60637||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|719124-2||Emerson, Lake & Palmer||Brain Salad Surgery (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||719124-2||Brazil||1990||Sell This Version|
|K453501||Emerson, Lake & Palmer||Brain Salad Surgery (Cass, Album)||Manticore||K453501||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|VICP-64644~5||Emerson, Lake & Palmer||Brain Salad Surgery (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + RM, Dig)||Victor||VICP-64644~5||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|