Initially Luc Ferrari and ERIKM were invited to present "Les Protorythmiques" at Musique action 2005, a work composed around a new "open working process" in which sounds and compositional parts could be substituted and transformed in an almost improvisational setting. This however was not to pass due to Luc Ferrari's health, at which point Thomas Lehn was invited to join ERIKM in the concert setting.
The resulting performance saw ERIKM utilise a range of audio samples, sounds and 'musique concrete' he had developed with Luc Ferrari whilst working on "Les archives sauvées des eaux", and Thomas Lehn invigorating the electro-acoustic palette and musical texture with his analogue synthesizer.
Packaged in a multi-fold card sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB76
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2N15
- Matrix / Runout: 070307094N www.selectmedia.com.au SMR7157 c703025
- Rights Society (ERIKM): SACEM
- Rights Society (Luc Ferrari): SACEM
- Rights Society (Thomas Lehn): GEMA