- Baritone Vocals [Heilmann, A Clergyman] – Heikki Orama
- Baritone Vocals [Ritter Huldbrand Von Ringstetten] – Roland Hermann
- Bass Vocals [A Fisherman] – Hans Franzen
- Bass Vocals [Kohleborn, A Water-sprite] – Karl Ridderbusch
- Choir – Chor Der St. Hedwigs-Kathedrale Berlin
- Composed By – E.T.A. Hoffmann
- Conductor – Roland Bader
- Cover [Front Cover] – Peter J. Kahrl
- Engineer [Balance] – Klaus Krüger (2)
- Libretto By – Friedrich Baron de la Motte Fouqué
- Liner Notes – Michael Stegemann
- Liner Notes [English Libretto Translation] – Celia Skrine
- Liner Notes [English Liner Note Translation] – Clive Williams (2)
- Liner Notes [French Liner Note Translation] – Carl De Nys
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [The Duchess] – Dora Koschak
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [The Fisherman's Wife] – Elisabeth Glauser
- Orchestra – Radio-Symphonie-Orchester Berlin
- Recording Supervisor – Jansjörg Saladin*
- Soprano Vocals [The Duke's And Duchess' Foster-daughter] – Mani Mekler
- Soprano Vocals [Undine] – Krisztina Laki
- Tenor Vocals [The Duke] – Ulrich Ress
Manufactured and printed in Austria.
Made in Austria by Koch Digitaldisc.
Complete opera without dialogues.
Recorded in co-production with RIAS Berlin / WDR Köln.
Recorded February 1982, Berlin.
Contains a 103 page booklet.
Liner notes in German, English & French. Libretto in German & English.
Total playing time: 159'25".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9992310922 8
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 310.922.000.000.A
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 310.922.000.000.B
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3): 310.922.000.000.C
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana
- Label Code: LC 1083
- SPARS Code: DDD