Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Solos] – Don Felder, Joe WalshLead Vocals, Percussion – Don HenleyWritten-By – Don Felder, Don Henley, Glenn Frey
|2||New Kid In Town
Electric Guitar [s] – Don FelderElectric Piano, Organ – Joe WalshGuitarrón [Guitarone] – Randy MeisnerLead Vocals – Glenn FreyWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, John David Souther
|3||Life In The Fast Lane
Clavinet – Glenn FreyLead Guitar – Joe WalshLead Vocals – Don HenleyWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Joe Walsh
Guitar – Don FelderLead Vocals – Don HenleyOrgan – Joe WalshPiano – Glenn FreyWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey
|5||Wasted Time (Reprise)
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Jim Ed NormanWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Jim Ed Norman
|6||Victim Of Love
Lead Guitar – Don FelderLead Vocals – Don HenleySlide Guitar – Joe WalshWritten-By – Don Felder, Don Henley, Glenn Frey, John David Souther
|7||Pretty Maids All In A Row
Lead Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer – Joe WalshSynthesizer – Glenn FreyWritten-By – Joe Vitale, Joe Walsh
|8||Try And Love Again
Guitar [Gretsch] – Joe WalshLead Guitar – Glenn FreyLead Vocals – Randy MeisnerWritten-By – Randy Meisner
|9||The Last Resort
Lead Vocals, Synthesizer – Don HenleyPedal Steel Guitar – Don FelderSynthesizer – Joe WalshWritten-By – Don Henley, Glenn Frey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – DCC Compact Classics Inc.
- Marketed By – DCC Compact Classics Inc.
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment
- Produced For – Pandora Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Jim Ed Norman
- Art Direction – Don Henley
- Art Direction, Graphics – Kosh*
- Artwork [Poster] – Norman Seeff
- Band [The Eagles Are], Vocals, Bass, Guitarrón [Guitarone] – Randy Meisner
- Band [The Eagles Are], Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Don Henley
- Band [The Eagles Are], Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Glenn Frey, Joe Walsh
- Band [The Eagles Are], Vocals, Guitar, Slide Guitar – Don Felder
- Concertmaster – Sid Sharp*
- Coordinator [Pre-production Coordinator] – Marcia McGovern
- Engineer [CD Prep] – Kevin Gray
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Allan Blazek, Bruce Hensal, Ed Mashal
- Photography By [Cover] – David Alexander (5)
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Bill Szymczyk
- Remastered By [Remastered For This Compact Disc By] – Steve Hoffman
- Typography [New Typesetting], Design – Jana Martin (2)
Remastered for this compact disc by Steve Hoffman, August 1992.
24k gold-plated derived from the original masters.
Made in Japan for USA.
Produced under licence from Elektra Entertainment. ℗ © 1976 Asylum Records. Manufactured and marketed by DCC Compact Classics, Inc. (printed on the bottom of the carded sleeve and on the bottom of the rear inlay)
℗ 1976 Asylum Records. Produced under licence from Elektra Entertainment. Manufactured and marketed by DCC Compact Classics, Inc. (printed on the disc media label)
Manufactured and marketed by DCC Compact Classics, Inc. Printed in U.S.A. ℗ © 1976 Asylum Records. (printed on the back panel of the second leaflet)
Packaging: Lift-lock case with a black tray and two leaflets: the first leaflet is half-folded forming four panels and has the cover image and includes the lyrics for the song "Hotel California"; the second leaflet is tri-folded forming six panels and this contains credits and a band photo. The lift-lock case is housed within a carded sleeve.
Recorded at Criteria Studios, Miami & the Record Plant, Los Angeles, March-October 1976.
Mixed by Bill Szymczyk in Miami.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1096-31024-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 010963102420
- Matrix / Runout: GZS1024 12/94 LDA3
Other Versions (5 of 251) View All
|7E-1084||Eagles||Hotel California (LP, Album, SP)||Asylum Records||7E-1084||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|6E 103, 6E-103||Eagles||Hotel California (LP, Album, Gat)||Asylum Records, Asylum Records||6E 103, 6E-103||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|6EC-103||Eagles||Hotel California (LP, Album, Club, Gat)||Asylum Records||6EC-103||Canada||1976||Sell This Version|
|MFSL 1-126||Eagles||Hotel California (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Asylum Records||MFSL 1-126||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-14082||Eagles||Hotel California (CD, Ltd, RE, RM, Fir)||Warner Music||WPCR-14082||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|