Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dancing With Eleanor
Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Mark PlatiDrum Programming – Pete MiserDrums – Shawn PeltonGuitar – Earl SlickKeyboards – Jack SchellWritten-By – Earl Slick
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Earl SlickBass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Mark PlatiDrums – Lee MadeloniKeyboards – Jack SchellLead Vocals – Robert SmithWritten-By – Earl Slick, Robert Smith
|3||Isn't It Evening (The Revolutionary)
Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Mark PlatiLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – David BowieWritten-By – David Bowie, Earl Slick
Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – Mark PlatiGuitar – Earl SlickWritten-By – Earl Slick, Jack Schell
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Earl SlickBacking Vocals – Emm GrynerBass, Programmed By – Mark PlatiDrums – Sterling CampbellLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Royston LangdonWritten-By – Earl Slick, Royston Langdon
Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Programmed By – Mark PlatiDrums – Shawn PeltonGuitar, Keyboards – Earl SlickWritten-By – Earl Slick, Mark Plati
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Earl SlickBass, Programmed By – Mark PlatiDrums – Shawn PeltonLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Summer RoseWritten-By – Earl Slick, Summer Rose
|8||St. Mark's Place
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Earl SlickBass, Programmed By – Mark PlatiKeyboards – Jack SchellLead Vocals – Martha DavisWritten-By – Earl Slick, Martha Davis
Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Earl SlickBass, Programmed By – Mark PlatiDrums – Sterling CampbellLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Joe ElliottWritten-By – Earl Slick, Joe Elliott, Mark Plati
Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Mark PlatiGuitar – Earl SlickKeyboards – Jack SchellWritten-By – Earl Slick
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Recorded At – Alice's Restaurant
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Joe's Garage, Dublin
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records
- Published By – Newfsongs
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Merkaba Publishing
- Published By – Alice Michael Music
- Published By – Hog (Space) Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Ditch Box
- Published By – Clean Sheets Music
- Published By – Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
- A&R – Merck Mercuriadis
- Art Direction, Design – Elizabeth Holloway
- Coordinator – Frankie LaRocka
- Engineer [Additional] – Chris Martin (2), Christian Rutledge, Hector Castillo, Jack Schell, Keith Uddin
- Engineer [Basic Tracks] – Pete Keppler*
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Photography By – Christopher Gorman*
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Plati
- Product Manager – Greg Eckelman
Recorded at The Looking Glass and Alice's Restaurant, NYC
Programming at Gameboy Central and Duotone, NYC
Additional recording at Olympic Studios, London; Joe's Garage, Dublin
Mixed at The Looking Glass, NYC
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, NYC
℗ + © 2003 Sanctuary Records
All track published by Newfsongs, BMI
Track 2 also published by BMG Songs Inc. ASCAP
Track 3 also published by Nipple Music, BMI admin by RZO Music, Inc.
Track 4 also published by Merkaba Publishing, BMI
Track 5 also published by Hog Space Music, Ltd.
Track 6 also published by Alice Michael Music, BMI
Track 7 also published by Ditch Box ASCAP
Track 8 also published by Clean Sheets Music BMI
Track 9 also published by Bludgeon Riffola Ltd./Alice Michael Music, BMI
David Bowie appears courtesy of ISO Records/Risky Folio, Inc.
Joe Elliott appears courtesy of Bludgeon Riffola and his mum.
Robert Smith appears courtesy of Smith Music Company Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 60768 46712 5
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 1189 06076846712 C31117-15 A
- Mastering SID Code: L385
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6100
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP