|A2||Do It Clean||2:44|
|A3||Stars Are Stars||2:45|
|B3||Read It In Books||2:31|
|B4||Pictures On My Wall||2:52|
|B5||All That Jazz||2:46|
|B6||Happy Death Men||4:56|
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Korova Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Korova Records Limited
- Published By – Zoo Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Bass – Les Pattinson
- Drums – Pete De Freitas
- Engineer – Hugh Jones (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B2 to B6), Rod Houison (tracks: A4, B1)
- Keyboards – David Balfe
- Lead Guitar – Will Sergeant
- Management – Zoo Management
- Photography By [Cover Photography, Assisted By] – Suzanne Thomas (2), The Two Ricardos
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Brian Griffin (3)
- Photography By [Insert Photograph] – Bill Butt
- Producer – Bill Drummond (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B2 to B6), David Balfe (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B2 to B6), Ian Broudie (tracks: A4, B1), The Chameleons (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B2 to B6)
- Vocals, Guitar – Ian McCulloch
- Written-By – Echo And The Bunnymen*, McCulloch*, Cope* (tracks: B3), Pattinson* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6), De Freitas* (tracks: A1 to B2, B5, B6), Sergeant* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6)
Produced by The Chameleons and Ian Broudie appears on back of sleeve; Produced by David Balfe and Bill Drummond, *Produced by Ian Broudie appears on labels.
All Songs written by Echo and The Bunnymen appears on inner sleeve; All Songs Written by McCulloch, Sergeant, Pattinson & De Freitas appears on Side 1 label; All Songs Written by McCulloch, Sergeant, Pattinson & De Freitas except as indicated appears on Side 2 label.
All Songs Published by Zoo Music / Warner Bros. Music Limited. All rights for the Western Hemisphere except Brazil Adm. by WB Music Corp. - ASCAP
Made in U.S.A.
Includes printed black and white inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 1, Variant 1): SRK-1- 6096-LW2• ⥛ **
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 2, Variant 1): SRK-2 6̸0̸9̸5̸ 6096 ⥛ LW3 • **
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 1, Variant 2): SRK-1-6096-LW1• ⥛ **
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 2, Variant 2): SRK-2-6096-LW2• ⥛ **
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2, All Variants): STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 63) View All
|KODE 1, K 58175||Echo And The Bunnymen*||Crocodiles (LP, Album)||Korova, Korova||KODE 1, K 58175||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|2564-61161-2||Echo And The Bunnymen*||Crocodiles (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Strategic Marketing||2564-61161-2||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|242 316-2||Echo And The Bunnymen*||Crocodiles (CD, Album, RE)||WEA Records Ltd.||242 316-2||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|KODE 1||Echo And The Bunnymen*||Crocodiles (LP, Album)||Korova||KODE 1||Portugal||1980||Sell This Version|
|WEA 58 175, K 58 175, KODE 1||Echo And The Bunnymen*||Crocodiles (LP, Album, RE)||Korova, Korova, Korova||WEA 58 175, K 58 175, KODE 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|