Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Mastered At – DigiPrep
- Recorded At – Conny's Studio
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Art Direction [Reissue Art Direction], Design [Reissue Design] – Rachel Gutek
- Bass – Les Pattinson
- Drums – Pete De Freitas
- Engineer – Paul Gomersall (tracks: 1 to 10), Stuart Barry (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Guitar – Will Sergeant
- Keyboards – Henry Priestman, Jake Brockman, Ray Manzarek
- Liner Notes – Max Bell
- Mixed By – Bruce Lampcov (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Alex Haas (tracks: 1 to 11), Don Rodenbach (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Photography By [Additional] – Les Pattinson, Will Sergeant
- Photography By [Cover] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Laurie Latham (tracks: 1 to 10, 13, 18)
- Reissue Producer – Andy Zax
- Reissue Producer, Remastered By – Bill Inglot
- Remastered By – Dan Hersch
- Vocals, Guitar – Ian McCulloch
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Remastered at Digiprep, Los Angeles, CA
Tracks 1 to 11 (Original album, released in 1987): Recorded at Conny's Studio, Cologne, Germany; ICP Studio, Brussels, Belgium; The Workhouse, London; Amazon Studios, Liverpool. Mixed at The Power Station, New York, NY. Tracks 1 to 10 produced for Lol Productions Ltd.
12: Recorded at Strawberry Studios, Stockport. Previously unissued.
13: Produced for Lol Productions Ltd. Previously unisued.
14: Recorded at Amazon Studios, Liverpool (ca. 1986). Mixed at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA (April 2001). Previously unissued.
15: Mixed at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA (April 2001). Previously unissued.
16 to 18: From the Bring On The Dancing Horses 12" single Korova KOW-43(T). Track 16 and 17 recorded at Strawberry Studios, Stockport. Track 18 recorded at ICP Studio, Brussels, Belgium. Produced for Lol Productions Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0825646116423
- Barcode (Scanned): 825646116423
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 256461164-2 10/03 V01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 & 4): [Warner 'big w' logo] 256461164-2 10/03 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 4): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05P1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05M4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05Z8
- Label Code: LC 2828
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|WX 108, 242137-1, 242 137-1||Echo & The Bunnymen||Echo & The Bunnymen (LP, Album)||WEA, WEA, WEA||WX 108, 242137-1, 242 137-1||UK & Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|4-25597, 9 25597-4||Echo & The Bunnymen||Echo & The Bunnymen (Cass, Album)||Sire, Sire||4-25597, 9 25597-4||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|24 21371||Echo & The Bunnymen||Echo & The Bunnymen (LP, Album)||WEA||24 21371||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 W1-25597, 1-25597||Echo & The Bunnymen||Echo & The Bunnymen (LP, Album, Club)||Sire, Sire||9 W1-25597, 1-25597||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|242137-4||Echo & The Bunnymen||Echo & The Bunnymen (Cass, Album)||WEA||242137-4||New Zealand||1987||Sell This Version|