- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chophouse Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Surfdog, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chophouse Records
- Copyright (c) – Surfdog, Inc.
- Distributed By – Hollywood Records
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Jasonic Music
- Published By – Unwakeable Drunk Publishing
- Published By – BattlnB Music
- Made By – UML
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Ben Dineen
- Bass Guitar [Uncredited] – Jason Newsted
- Drums [Uncredited] – Brian Sagrafena
- Edited By – Braden King (tracks: Video 1)
- Edited By [Digital] – Paul Decarli*
- Film Director – Danny Clinch (tracks: Video 1)
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Dylan Donkin
- Management – Dave Kaplan, Niels Schroeter
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Brian Joseph Dobbs*
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Brian Joseph Dobbs*, EchoBrain
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – EchoBrain
- Technician [Assistant] – Leff Lefferts
"And Featuring the EchoBrain short film"
"Assisted at The Plant..."
Notes Only Credits:
"Published by Jasonic Music / Unwakeable Drunk Publishing / BattlnB Music (ASCAP)"
"©℗ 2002 Chophouse Records / Surfdog, Inc. 1126 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024."
"Distributed by Hollywood Records 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521."
"Made in the U.S.A."
"Surfdog Records and the Surfdog logo are registered trademarks of Surfdog, Inc."
"To access the enhanced portion of this disc: Place the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive. If the CD does not auto start: For Microsoft® Windows®, double-click the CD-ROM drive in the 'My Computer' area and double-click the ECD.EXE file; for Macintosh®, double-click the CD icon on the Desktop and double-click on the ECD icon in the folder."
"This CD has been enhanced to include exclusive features. Certain computer may not be able to access the enhanced portion of this disc. Neither the manufacturer nor the distributor makes any representation or warranty or assumes any responsibility with respect to the enhanced portion of this disc."
"Minimum system requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 95 or later or Macintosh® System 8.1 or greater; 32MB RAM; 4X CD-ROM Drive; 16-Bit Sound Card; 16-Bit Video Card."
"Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Macintosh® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. in the U.S. and in other countries. QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks used under license. The QuickTime logo is registered in the U.S. and other countries. Made with Macromedia is a trademark of Macromedia, Inc."
"℗ 2002 Chophouse Records / Surfdog, Inc. 1126 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas CA 92024."
"Made in the U.S.A."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 20616 60132 2
- Barcode (String): 720616601322
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Ring): 206 166 0132 01@
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0384
- Rights Society: ASCAP