Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Frank LinxSynthesizer, Written-By – Alan PasquaWritten-By – Gary O'Connor, Steve Farris (2)
Backing Vocals – John Nelson, The T-TwinsDrums – Gary Mallaber
Written-By – Mitchell Froom, Raymond Charles Burton
|A4||Back On The Road
Rhythm Guitar – John NelsonWritten-By – Davitt Sigerson
|A5||Don't Let Go
Written-By – Mark Radice
|B1||The Big Crash|
|B2||Where's The Party?
Backing Vocals – Annie SampsonPercussion – Michael Botts*
|B3||Leave It To Me
Lead Guitar – Steve Farris (2)
Drums – Art WoodEngineer – Larry BrownLead Guitar – Jimmy Lyons*Piano – Lonesome Eddie*Producer – Spencer ProfferSynthesizer – Randy Nichols
- Produced For – Tom Dowd Productions Inc.
- Produced For – Pasha (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Cashola Music
- Published By – Stemwa Famo Music
- Published By – Itsall Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Contaminated Tunes
- Published By – Hitchings Music
- Published By – Wyoming Flesh Publishing
- Published By – R.C. Burton
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – The Great Theatre Of Oklahoma
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Pasha Music House
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – The Pasha Music House
- Arranged By, Mixed By, Written-By – Eddie Money (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Art Direction – Mick Brigden
- Art Direction [For Cbs] – Tony Lane (2)
- Backing Vocals – Ralph Carter (2) (tracks: A2, B2), Randy Nichols (tracks: A3, B2)
- Bass Guitar – Ralph Carter (2) (tracks: A2 to B2, B4)
- Drums – Gary Ferguson (tracks: A4, B3), Michael Botts* (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1)
- Engineer – Dennis Kirk (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Jamtaas (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Lead Guitar – John Nelson (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Liner Notes – Goro Nakagawa, Hideo Ui Loder, 今井智子*
- Liner Notes [訳] – 沼崎敦子*
- Management [Bill Graham Management Logistics], Coordinator [Coordination] – Geoff Torrens
- Mixed By – Andy Johns (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Randy Nichols (tracks: A4, B1, B4)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Photography By – Randee St. Nicholas
- Producer – Tom Dowd (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Producer, Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Eddie Money
- Rhythm Guitar – Frank Linx (tracks: A3, B1), Ralph Carter (2) (tracks: B1, B2), Steve Farris (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Saxophone – Lonesome Eddie* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Synthesizer – Duane Hitchings (tracks: A2, B1 to B3), Mitchell Froom (tracks: A3, A5)
- Written-By – Duane Hitchings (tracks: A2, B1, B3), Ralph Carter (2) (tracks: A3 to A5, B2)
Produced for Tom Dowd Productions.
Recorded and mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA.
Produced for Pasha.
Recorded and mixed at Pasha Music House, Hollywood, CA.
A1: © 1983 Cashola Music, Stemwa Famo Music, Itsall Music (BMI), April Music Inc. & Contaminated Tunes (ASCAP).
A2, B1, B3 : © 1983 Cashola Music and Hitchings Music (ASCAP).
A3: © 1983 Cashola Music (BMI), Wyoming Flesh Publishing (ASCAP) and R.C. Burton.
A4: © 1983 Cashola Music (BMI), Almo Music Corp. and Great Theatre Of Oklahoma (ASCAP) Almo Music Corp. administers on behalf of Great Theatre Of Oklahoma.
A5: © 1983 Cashola Music (BMI) and April Music Inc. (ASCAP).
B2, B4 : © 1983 Cashola Music (BMI).
℗ 1983 CBS Inc.
© 1983 CBS Inc.
Comes with obi-strip and lyrics insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 25AP-2713A1 〄CS 1A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 25AP-2713B1 1A1
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|PC 38862, FC 38862||Eddie Money||Where's The Party? (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||PC 38862, FC 38862||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|CANDY253||Eddie Money||Where's The Party? (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY253||UK||2014||Sell This Version|
|40-25656||Eddie Money||Where's The Party? (Cass, Album)||CBS||40-25656||Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|FC 38862||Eddie Money||Where's The Party? (LP, Album, Car)||Columbia||FC 38862||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|25AP 2713||Eddie Money||Where's The Party? (LP, Album, Promo)||CBS/Sony||25AP 2713||Japan||1983||Sell This Version|