Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
Choir – Anne Struther, Ed Lay, Garret Lee, Tom McFall, Tom Smith (3)
|2||An End Has A Start||3:45|
|3||The Weight Of The World||4:18|
|5||When Anger Shows||5:45|
|6||The Racing Rats||4:17|
|7||Push Your Head Towards The Air||5:44|
|8||Escape The Nest||4:43|
|10||Well Worn Hand||3:02|
- Licensed To – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Produced For – Big Life Management
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100826979-0101
- Published By – Soul Kitchens Music Ltd.
- Produced At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Produced At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Garage
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Garage
- Designed At – Tom Hingston Studio
- Arranged By [Strings], Cello – James Banbury (tracks: 7, 9)
- Artwork [Cover Art & Band Image] – Idris Khan
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Engineer – Jon Gray (tracks: 2, 7, 9, 10), Tom McFall (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Sam Bell
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 1 to 9), Jacknife Lee (tracks: 10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Neil Comber (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Musical Assistance [Recording] – Dani Castelar
- Performer [Hide And Seek Played By] – Chris Urbanowicz (tracks: 9), Dani Castelar (tracks: 9), Ed Lay (tracks: 9), Edith Bowman (tracks: 9), Garret Lee (tracks: 9), Jackie Wade (tracks: 9), Jon Gray (tracks: 9), Rob Whitaker* (tracks: 9), Russell Leetch (tracks: 9), Sam Bell (tracks: 9), Tom Smith (3) (tracks: 9)
- Producer – Jacknife Lee
- Programmed By – Jacknife Lee
- Programmed By [Additional] – Sam Bell
- Recorded By – Jacknife Lee, Jon Gray, Sam Bell, Tom McFall
- Recorded By [Strings] – Pete Hofmann (tracks: 7, 9)
- Viola – Anya Ullman (tracks: 7, 9)
- Violin – Alison Dodds* (tracks: 7, 9), Fiona Mccapra* (tracks: 7, 9)
- Written-By – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
All tracks produced for Jacknife Lee for Big Life Management at Grouse Lodge Studios, except track 3 and 4 Produced by Jacknife Lee at Air Studios. Recorded by Tom Mcfall, Jon Gray, Jacknife Lee and Sam Bell at Grouse Lodge Studios except tracks 3 and 4 recorded at Air Studios and The Garage.
All tracks mixed by Cenzo Townshend at Olympic assisted by Neil Comber, except track 10 mixed by Jacknife Lee at The Garage.
String arrangements on tracks 7 and 9 by James Banbury recorded by Pete Hofmann at Miloco.
Design and art direction Tom Hingston Studio.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 886971070323
- Barcode (Scanned): 886971070323
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100826979-0101 08
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY33
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW04
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00162
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|KWX37||Editors||An End Has A Start (LP, Album + CD, Album)||Kitchenware Records||KWX37||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||BMG, BMG||BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|88697107032||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||Kitchenware Records||88697107032||Hong Kong||2007||Sell This Version|
|KWCD372, 88697 107042||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album, Ltd)||Kitchenware Records, Kitchenware Records||KWCD372, 88697 107042||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Editors||Album 2 (CDr, Album, Promo)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||none||2007||Sell This Version|