Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
Choir – Anne Struther, Ed Lay, Garret Lee, Tom McFall, Tom Smith (3)
|2||An End Has A Start||3:45|
|3||The Weight Of The World||4:18|
|5||When Anger Shows||5:45|
|6||The Racing Rats||4:17|
|7||Push Your Head Towards The Air
Arranged By [Strings] – James BanburyCello – James BanburyRecorded By [Strings] – Pete HofmannViola – Anya UllmanViolin – Alison Dodds*, Fiona McCapra
|8||Escape The Nest||4:43|
Arranged By [Strings] – James BanburyCello – James BanburyPerformer [Hide And Seek Played By] – Chris Urbanowicz, Dani Castelar, Ed Lay, Edith Bowman, Garret Lee, Jackie Wade, Jon Gray, Rob Whitaker, Russell Leetch, Sam Bell, Tom Smith (3)Recorded By [Strings] – Pete HofmannViola – Anya UllmanViolin – Alison Dodds*, Fiona McCapra
|10||Well Worn Hand
Mixed By – Jacknife Lee
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Published By – Soul Kitchens Music Ltd.
- Produced At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Produced At – Air Studios
- Produced At – The Garage
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Garage
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 52301869
- Artwork [Cover Art], Photography By [Band Image] – Idris Khan
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Engineer – Jon Gray (tracks: 2, 7, 9, 10), Tom McFall (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8)
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Neil Comber (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Producer, Programmed By – Jacknife Lee
- Programmed By [Additional], Engineer [Additional] – Sam Bell
- Recorded By – Jacknife Lee, Jon Gray, Sam Bell, Tom McFall
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant] – Dani Castelar
- Songwriter – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
Special thanks to our families and friends and everyone who has helped.
All tracks produced for Big Life Management at Grouse Lodge Studios, except tracks 3 and 4 produced at Air Studios. Recorded at Grouse Lodge Studios, except tracks 3 and 4 recorded at Air Studios and The Garage.
All tracks mixed at Olympic, except track 10 mixed at The Garage.
String arrangements recorded at Miloco.
℗ and © 2007 Kitchenware Records Ltd.
Released under exclusive licence by Play It Again Sam [PIAS].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5413356133028
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato Logo] 52301869/4493085020 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0781
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC07800
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|KWX37||Editors||An End Has A Start (LP, Album + CD, Album)||Kitchenware Records||KWX37||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||BMG, BMG||BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|88697107032||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||Kitchenware Records||88697107032||Hong Kong||2007||Sell This Version|
|KWCD372, 88697 107042||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album, Ltd)||Kitchenware Records, Kitchenware Records||KWCD372, 88697 107042||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Editors||Album 2 (CDr, Album, Promo)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||none||2007||Sell This Version|