- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Published By – Soul Kitchens Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – The Garage
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Produced At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Produced At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Garage
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0100826979-0101
- Arranged By [Strings] – James Banbury (tracks: 7, 9)
- Artwork [Cover Art And Band Image] – Idris Khan
- Cello – James Banbury (tracks: 7, 9)
- Choir – Anne Struther (tracks: 1), Ed Lay (tracks: 1), Garret Lee (tracks: 1), Tom McFall (tracks: 1), Tom Smith (3) (tracks: 1)
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Engineer – Jon Gray (tracks: 2, 7, 9, 10), Tom McFall (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8)
- Engineer [Additional], Programmed By [Additional] – Sam Bell
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 1 to 9), Jacknife Lee (tracks: 10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Neil Comber (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Other [Hide And Seek Played By] – Chris Urbanowicz (tracks: 9), Dani Castelar (tracks: 9), Ed Lay (tracks: 9), Edith Bowman (tracks: 9), Garret Lee (tracks: 9), Jackie Wade (tracks: 9), Jon Gray (tracks: 9), Rob Whitaker (tracks: 9), Russell Leetch (tracks: 9), Sam Bell (tracks: 9), Tom Smith (3) (tracks: 9)
- Producer – Jacknife Lee
- Programmed By – Jacknife Lee
- Recorded By – Jacknife Lee, Jon Gray, Sam Bell, Tom McFall
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Dani Castelar
- Recorded By [String Arrangements] – Pete Hofmann (tracks: 7, 9)
- Songwriter – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
- Viola – Anya Ullman (tracks: 7, 9)
- Violin – Alison Dodds* (tracks: 7, 9), Fiona McCapra (tracks: 7, 9)
Recorded at Grouse Lodge Studios, except tracks 3 and 4 recorded at Air Studios and The Garage.
All tracks mixed at Olympic, except track 10 mixed at The Garage.
String arrangements on tracks 7 and 9 recorded at Miloco.
℗ and © 2007 Kitchenware Records Ltd under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
Made in the EU
KWCD37 (spine, rear, CD, booklet)
88697 107032 (CD)
Reissue/repress of the original version. This version is licensed to Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited. This company name was used from 2009.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 886971070323
- Barcode (String): 886971070323
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94V3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 944S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94K6
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 & 2): Sony DADC A0100826979-0101 11
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony DADC A0100826979-0101 11 A00
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00162
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|KWX37||Editors||An End Has A Start (LP, Album)||Kitchenware Records||KWX37||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||BMG, BMG||BVCP-27126, 88697-10721-2||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|88697107032||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album)||Kitchenware Records||88697107032||Hong Kong||2007||Sell This Version|
|KWCD372, 88697 107042||Editors||An End Has A Start (CD, Album, Ltd)||Kitchenware Records, Kitchenware Records||KWCD372, 88697 107042||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Editors||Album 2 (CD, Album, Promo)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||none||2007||Sell This Version|