Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Cenzo TownshendProducer, Recorded By – Jim AbbissRecorded By – Ewan DaviesWritten-By – Urbanowicz*, Lay*, Leetch*, Smith*
|A2||Road To Nowhere (Napster Live Session)|
|B||Camera (Obscured By J Spaceman)
Engineer [Engineered By] – Tim HolmesInstruments [Additional], Mixed By – J. SpacemanMixed By – J Coxon*, Spiritualized
- Licensed To – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Kitchenware Records Ltd.
- Published By – Soul Kitchens Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America
- Produced At – Chapel Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Contino Rooms
With inner picture sleeve.
Deleted on day of release.
Blood produced at The Chapel, Lincolnshire
Mixed at Olympic
Camera (Obscured by J Spaceman mixed at The Contino Rooms, London; engineered for Strongroom Management
℗ 2006, except track A1 ℗ 2005. © 2006 Kitchenware Records Ltd.
Made in the EU
Tracks A1 & B published by Soul Kitchens Music Ltd
Track A2 published by Warner / Chappell North America
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 287685 7291 7
- Label Code: lc07336
- Rights Society: biem/gema
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): SKX 87-A-1 T.B.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): SKX87 B-1 T.B.
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|SKX79||Editors||Blood (7", Single, Ltd)||Kitchenware Records||SKX79||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|SKCD87P||Editors||Blood (CD, Promo)||Kitchenware Records||SKCD87P||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|SKCD 79-2||Editors||Blood (CD, Single, 2/2)||Kitchenware Records||SKCD 79-2||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|SKCD 87||Editors||Blood (CD, Single, Enh, Ltd, Dig)||Kitchenware Records||SKCD 87||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|449.3018.122, SKCD 79||Editors||Blood (CD, Single)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS], Kitchenware Records||449.3018.122, SKCD 79||Belgium||2006||Sell This Version|