|A2||While Growing My Hair||3:53|
|A3||I Will Be Absorbed||5:10|
|A4||Fugue In D Minor||2:46|
|A5||They Laughed When I Sat Down At The Piano...||1:17|
|A6||The Song Of McGillicudie The Pusillanimous (Or: Don't Worry James, Your Socks Are Hanging In The Coal Cellar With Thomas)||5:07|
|Symphony No. 2||(24:00)|
- Arranged By – Egg (2) (tracks: A4)
- Bass, Vocals – Mont Campbell
- Design [Construction] – Peter Chapman (4)
- Drums – Clive Brooks
- Engineer – Peter Gallen, Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: A2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Les Cunningham
- Organ, Piano, Audio Generator [Tone Generator] – Dave Stewart
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Rob Bennet
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Wedgbury
- Producer – Egg (2)
- Written-By – Brooks* (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B1d), Stewart* (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B1d), Bach* (tracks: A4), Campbell* (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B1d), Gallen* (tracks: A1)
Track A2 recorded at Trident Studios.
Released on a red/silver Deram Nova label.
On cover backside a die-cut hole in the top right corner shows the colour of inner sleeve:
RED-MONO DN 14
BLUE-STEREO SDN 14 (refers to colour of inner sleeve, not label)
Initial copies were accompanied with a large poster.
Also released in mono (DN 14).
Laminated with 'Clarifoil'
On the cover a duration of 3:14 is mentioned for an unnamed track between ''Blane'' and Movement 4''. This does not appear on the label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A-side): ZAL 9409P
- Matrix / Runout (Label B-side): ZAL 9410P
- Barcode (Stamped Runout A Side): ZAL-9409.P-2W
- Barcode (Stamped Runout B Side): ZAL-9410.P-2W
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|30523012||Egg (2)||Egg (CD, Album, RE)||Sunrise Records||30523012||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|DES 18039||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album)||Deram||DES 18039||Canada||1970||Sell This Version|
|45103||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album, RE)||Decca||45103||Greece||1980||Sell This Version|
|TPT 210||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album, RE)||Tapestry Records||TPT 210||Liechtenstein||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ECLCD 1014||Egg (2)||Egg (CD, Album, RE)||Eclectic Discs||ECLCD 1014||UK||2004||Sell This Version|