Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Gallen*
|2||While Growing My Hair
Composed By – Brooks*, Stewart*, Campbell*Engineer – Roy Thomas BakerTechnician [Tone Generator Made By] – Bill La Chenal
|3||I Will Be Absorbed||5:10|
|4||Fugue In D Minor||2:46|
|5||They Laughed When I Sat Dawn At The Piano...||1:17|
|6||The Song Of McGillicudie The Pusillanimous (Or Don't Worry James, Your Socks Are Hanging In The Coal Cellar With Thomas)||5:07|
|Symphony No. 2|
Composed By – Clive Brooks, Mont Campbell, Dave Stewart
|13||Seven Is A Jolly Good Time||2:45|
|14||You Are All Princes||3:45|
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – Eclectic Entertainment Ltd.
- Licensed From – Decca Music Group Limited
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Remastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Arvato – 51705681
- Artwork [Construction] – Peter Chapman (4)
- Bass, Vocals – Mont Campbell
- Coordinator [CD Reissue Co-ordinated By], Reissue Producer – Mark Powell
- Design [CD Package] – Phil Smee
- Drums – Clive Brooks
- Engineer – Peter Gallen (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Les Cunningham (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
- Liner Notes – Mark Powell
- Organ, Piano, Audio Generator [Tone Generator] – Dave Stewart
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography] – Rob Bennet
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – David Wedgbury
- Producer – Egg (2)
- Remastered By – Paschal Byrne
Track 11: previously unreleased.
Track 13: released as A-side of Seven Is A Jolly Good Time Deram DM 269 in 1969.
Track 14: released as B-side of Seven Is A Jolly Good Time Deram DM 269 in 1969.
Tracks 1 - 10 & 12: © 1970 The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Tracks 13 & 14: © 1969 The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Track 11: © 2004 The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
All tracks recorded at Lansdowne Studios except "Whle Growing My Hair" which was recorded at Trident Studios.
All tracks released under licens from The Decca Music Group Limited, a division of Universal Music Group
This compilation © 2004 Eclectic Entertainment Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5060071301425
- Barcode (Text): 5 060071 301425
- Matrix / Runout: 51705681/ECLCD1014 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 0461
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|SDN 14||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album)||Deram||SDN 14||UK||1970||Sell This Version|
|30523012||Egg (2)||Egg (CD, Album, RE)||Sunrise Records||30523012||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|DES 18039||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album)||Deram||DES 18039||Canada||1970||Sell This Version|
|45103||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album, RE)||Decca||45103||Greece||1980||Sell This Version|
|TPT 210||Egg (2)||Egg (LP, Album, RE)||Tapestry Records||TPT 210||Liechtenstein||2012||Sell This Version|