- Bass, Guitar, Guitar [1977 Carvin Bass Double Neck] – Kristian Dunn
- Drums, Electronic Drums – Tim Fogarty
- Engineer – El Ten Eleven
- Mastered By – El Ten Eleven
- Mixed By – El Ten Eleven
- Producer – El Ten Eleven
- Recorded By [Drums] – Scott Crisp (tracks: 1, 2), Warren Huart (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Recorded By [Everything Else] – El Ten Eleven
- Written By – El Ten Eleven
Limited to 500 Copies
Includes an mp3 download card.
From the album jacket:
"dedicated to the memory of constance lorge dunn.
damn we miss you.
written, produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by
el ten eleven except for the drums on tracks 1 and 2, which
were recorded by scott crisp at 48 windows studios in
santa monica and the drums on tracks 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 which
were recorded by warren huart at swinghouse studios, hollywood. everything else
recorded in kristian's garage.
there are no keyboards on this recording."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BRN-LP-172-A S-72333
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BRN-LP-172-B S-72334
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|BRNCD 172||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (CD)||Bar/None Records||BRNCD 172||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|BRN-LP-172, FRL001||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE)||Bar/None Records, Fake Record Label||BRN-LP-172, FRL001||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|none||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (CD, Album)||Fake Record Label||none||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|BRN-LP-172||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, RP)||Bar/None Records||BRN-LP-172||US||2011||Sell This Version|
|FRL001||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, TP, W/Lbl)||Fake Record Label||FRL001||US||2014||Sell This Version|