Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ocean Breakup / King Of The Universe||4:07|
|2||Bluebird Is Dead||4:42|
|3||Oh No Not Susan||3:07|
|4||New World Rising / Ocean Breakup Reprise||4:05|
|8||Dreaming Of 4000||5:04|
|9||In The Hall Of The Mountain King
Arranged By – ELO*Written-By – Edvard Grieg
|10||Auntie (Ma-Ma-Ma Belle) (Take 1)||1:19|
|11||Auntie (Ma-Ma-Ma Belle) (Take 2)||4:05|
|12||Mambo (Dreaming Of 4000) (Alternate Mix)||5:02|
|13||Everyone's Born To Die||3:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Arranged By – ELO* (tracks: 9)
- Art Direction – Bob Cato
- Bass – Michael De Albuquerque*
- Cello – Colin Walker (2) (tracks: 5 to 14), Mike Edwards (6)
- Coordinator [Reissue Coordinated By] – Charlie Stanford, Rob Caiger, Tim Fraser-Harding
- Design [Original U.K. Sleeve] – Seabrook/Graves/Aslett*
- Design [Original U.S.A. Sleeve] – John Kehe
- Design [Reissue] – Mainartery Design*
- Drums – Bev Bevan
- Engineer – Denny Bridges, Dick Plant, Douglas Bogey, John Middleton
- Guitar – Marc Bolan (tracks: 10 to 13)
- Liner Notes – Rob Caiger
- Liner Notes [Commentary In Japanese On Insert (解説)] – Quoichiro Iwamoto*, 岩本晃市郎*
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By (対訳)] – 武内邦愛* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Liner Notes [New Sleeve Notes By] – Jeff Lynne
- Management [Representation By] – Craig Fruin, HK Management
- Mastered By [Reissue] – Joseph M. Palmaccio
- Photography – Stack
- Photography By – Richard Avedon
- Photography By [All Other Photographs & Memorabilia] – ELO*, Face The Music Archive
- Photography By [Reissue] – Alan Johnson (7), Barry Plummer, Michael Putland
- Piano, Synthesizer [Moog] – Richard Tandy
- Producer, Guitar, Vocals – Jeff Lynne
- Reissue Producer – Jeff Lynne, Jeff Magid
- Violin – Mik Kaminski (tracks: 1 to 4), Wilf Gibson (tracks: 5 to 14)
- Written-By – Edvard Grieg (tracks: 9), Jeff Lynne (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14)
Epic. on OBI, Disc and Sleeve
Jet Records on Disc only.
℗ 1973, 2003, 2006 Sony Music Entertainment
© 1973 Sony Music Entertainment
Track 14 noted as previously unreleased.
Digitally remastered (2006)
Released in a CD sized papersleeve special tri fold-out cover album replica, Square cut-out centre, with lyrics in English without bonus tracks, with OBI-strip, printed replica inner-sleeve, 12-page color booklet w/essay by Rob Caiger, b&w Japanese insert w/essay by 岩本晃市郎／Quoichiro Iwamoto, credits, tracklist in both English and Japanese, lyrics in Japanese which translated by (track 1-8) by 武内邦愛[Kuni Takeuchi].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4547366250930
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: SICP-30892 1
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L280
Other Versions (5 of 89) View All
|K 56021||Electric Light Orchestra||On The Third Day (LP, Album, Tri)||Warner Bros. Records||K 56021||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|UAG 30091||Electric Light Orchestra||On The Third Day (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAG 30091||Ireland||1973||Sell This Version|
|UALP-12172||Electric Light Orchestra||On The Third Day (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UALP-12172||Brazil||1973||Sell This Version|
|JETNP 1202, 1202||Electric Light Orchestra||On The Third Day (LP, Album, RE)||Jet Records, Jet Records||JETNP 1202, 1202||Europe||1982||Sell This Version|
|CSCS 6028||Electric Light Orchestra||On The Third Day (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCS 6028||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|