Tracklist Hide Credits
|–Elgar*, Jacqueline Du Pre* And London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Sir John Barbirolli||Concerto In E Minor, Op. 85|
|A1.a||–||1st Movement: Adagio - Moderato|
|A1.b||–||2nd Movement: Lento - Allegro Molto|
|A2.a||–||3rd Movement: Adagio|
|A2.b||–||4th Movement: Allegro, Ma Non Troppo|
|–Elgar*, Janet Baker And London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Sir John Barbirolli||Sea Pictures, Op. 37|
|B1||–||Sea Slumber Song
Words By – Noel*
|B2||–||In Haven (Capri)
Words By – C. A. Elgar*
|B3||–||Sabbath Morning At The Sea
Words By – Browning*
|B4||–||Where Corals Lie
Words By – Garnett*
Words By – Gordon*
- Cello – Jacqueline Du Pré (tracks: A1.a to A2.b)
- Composed By – Elgar*
- Conductor – Sir John Barbirolli
- Contralto Vocals – Janet Baker (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Christopher Parker
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
- Photography By – David Farrell (3)
- Producer [Uncredited] – Ronald Kinloch Anderson
Sea Pictures recorded 30 August 1965 at Abbey Road Studio 1, London.
Versions with the same cat# :
- First label (ER1)
- Second label (ER2)
- Third label (ER3)
- Third label variation (ER3) (this version)
- Fourth label (ER4)
- Testament reissue
- Red Label, "Postage Stamp" Nipper (in black & white), white rim (ER3).
- Rim writing starts with "EMI RECORDS LTD.
- "MADE IN GT. BRITAIN" at 4 o'clock on rim.
- "℗ 1965"
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks.
- No cat# on spine
- "E.M.I. RECORDS (The Gramophone Company Ltd.)" on back
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain" on back
- "℗ 1965" on back
- "Note © E.M.I. Records, 1965." on back
- Circular EMITEX ad on back
- Liner notes in English on back
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
Corresponding mono issue has cat# ALP 2106
Tracklisting taken from labels.
Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - variant 1): 2YEA 1143-10 CA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - variant 1): 2YEA 1144-5G AD 2
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): 2YEA.1143
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): 2YEA.1144
- Rights Society: Mecolico