|1||Give It Back To The Indians||3:10|
|2||Ten Cents A Dance||4:05|
|3||There's A Small Hotel||2:47|
|4||I Didn't Know What Time It Was||3:46|
|5||I Could Write A Book||3:37|
|6||My Funny Valentine||3:53|
|9||Wait Till You See Her||1:28|
|11||Isn't It Romantic||3:00|
|14||Here In My Arms||1:52|
|15||Everything I've Got||3:21|
|17||My Heart Stood Still||3:03|
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Engineer [Original Sessions Engineered By] – Val Valentin
- Liner Notes – Deena Rosenberg
- Lyrics By – Lorenz Hart
- Music By – Richard Rodgers
- Orchestrated By [Orchestra Arranged By], Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Buddy Bregman
- Producer [Original Sessions Produced By] – Norman Granz
- Reissue Producer [Produced For Compact Disc By] – Richard Seidel
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Dennis Drake
- Vocals – Ella Fitzgerald
Recorded August 27-31, 1956 at Capitol Studios in Los Angeles.
Digitally remastered, Polygram Studios, USA.
Selections 1-12 are stereo, 13-17 are mono (these tracks were never issued in stereo and stereo masters do not exist).
All songs ASCAP.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Classics & Jazz, a Division of PolyGram Records, Inc., New York, New York
© 1985 Polygram Records, Inc. USA
Compilation ℗ 1985 Polygram Records, Inc. USA
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042282158024
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Matrix / Runout: 821 580-2 03% A MADE IN USA PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0336