|1||It's A Lovely Day Today||2:44|
|2||Mo Is On (Alt. Take)||2:48|
|3||Mo Is On||2:47|
|4||Sweet And Lovely||2:56|
|7||Stars Over Marakesh||3:03|
|9||Carvin' The Rock||2:54|
|10||I Remember You||2:43|
|15||Later For You||3:58|
|19||St. Elmo's Fire||5:52|
- Bass – Leroy Vinnegar (tracks: 18-20), Percy Heath (tracks: 1-17)
- Drums – "Philly" Joe Jones (tracks: 1-10), Art Blakey (tracks: 11-17), Frank Butler (tracks: 18-20)
- Piano – Elmo Hope
- Producer – Alfred Lion (tracks: 1 to 17), Richard Bock (tracks: 18 to 20)
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster (tracks: 11-17), Harold Land (tracks: 18-20)
- Trumpet – Freeman Lee (tracks: 11-17), Stu Williamson (tracks: 18-20)
Tracks 11-17 are recorded in Hackensack, New Jersey on May 9, 1954.
Tracks 18-20 are recorded in LA, California on October 31, 1957.
Blue Note is a registered trademark of Capitol Records, Inc.
(C)(P) 1991 Capitol Records, Inc Manufactured by Capitol Reocrds, Inc., a subsidary of Capitol-EMI Music, Inc., Hollywood and Vine Streets, Hollywood, California. Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-84438-2 7
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|K18P-9271||Elmo Hope Trio / Elmo Hope Quintet||Elmo Hope Trio / Elmo Hope Quintet - Elmo Hope Trio & Quintet (LP, Comp, Mono, Ltd)||Blue Note||K18P-9271||Japan||1983||Sell This Version|
|0946 3 11498 2 5, 311 4982||Elmo Hope||Trio And Quintet (CD, Comp, Ltd, RM)||Blue Note, Blue Note||0946 3 11498 2 5, 311 4982||UK & Europe||2005||Sell This Version|