|02||Act I, Scene I - Vision||5:05|
|03||Act I, Scene II - Death As A Shadow||8:19|
|04||Act I, Scene III - Don Juan Enlightened||5:46|
|06||Act II, Scene I - Death As A Woman||3:00|
|07||Act II, Scene II - Duel||6:12|
|08||Act II, Scene III - Despair||6:50|
|09||Act II, Scene III - Despair Postlude||1:44|
|10||Act II, Scene IV - Kyrie||5:50|
- Cello, Vocals – Arthur Russell
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Barry Diamant*
- Electric Guitar – Bill Raynor
- Liner Notes – John Schaefer, Kyle Gann
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Elliot Federman*
- Recorded By – Brooks Williams, Steven Sauber
- Recorded By [Fairlight Cmi Recording] – Carlo Parkinson
- Remastered By – Tom Gordon (2)
- Synthesizer [Fairlight Cmi], Harpsichord, Lyre [Trine], Vocals – Elodie Lauten
- Trombone – Peter Zummo
- Vocals – Randi Larowitz, Steven Sauber
The Death Of Don Juan - An Opera in Two Acts by Elodie Lauten, composed/recorded in 1984.
The Trine is an electro-acoustic lyre designed for the opera by Elodie Lauten.
Music, production and libretto by Elodie Lauten.