Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone, Saxello – Elton Dean
- Bass – Harry Miller
- Cover [Design] – Dick Whitbread
- Drums – Louis Moholo
- Lacquer Cut By – DB*
- Photography By – Dick Whitbread, Helmut Roos, Yuka (10)
- Piano – Keith Tippett
- Plated By – EG*
- Producer, Mixed By, Edited By – Elton Dean, Keith Beal
- Recorded By – Keith Beal
- Sleeve Notes – Elton Dean
- Tenor Saxophone – Alan Skidmore
- Trombone – Nick Evans
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Harry Beckett
- Trumpet, Horn [Tenor] – Marc Charig
- Written-By – Elton Dean (tracks: A1 to B1)
100 Oxford Street, London W.1. on Monday, March 22, 1976.
Album mixed and edited in Hastings.
© 1976 Ogun Recording Ltd.
Track B3 is credited to Richard Rolle, which is half true; Rolle is the author of the text set to music by George Olroyd, who is the real (uncredited) composer of this Prayer For Jesus.
Although the sleeve reads "Record Presser: Sounds Manufacture", the record was actually pressed by Plastic Sound Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): OG 900 AI EG DB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): OG 900 BI EG DB