- Phonographic Copyright (p) – This Record Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Classic Albums Series 3 Ltd
- Copyright (c) – William A. Bong Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Isis Productions
- Produced For – Eagle Rock Entertainment
- Produced For – Daniel Television
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios, France
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Mixed At – Flower Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Del Newman
- Art Direction [Original Album] – David Larkham, Michael Ross (3)
- Bass – Dee Murray
- Coordinator – Steve Brown
- Design [30th Anniversary Edition] – David Larkham
- Directed By [Director] – Bob Smeaton (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Drums – Nigel Olsson
- Engineer – David Hentschel
- Engineer [Assistant At Strawberry Studios] – Andy Scott
- Engineer [Assistant At Trident Studios] – Peter Kelsey
- Executive-Producer [Co-Executive Producer For Daniel Television] – Bous de Jong (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Executive-Producer [Co-Executive Producer For Isis Productions] – Jamie Rugge-Price (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Executive-Producer [For Eagle Rock] – Geoff Kempin (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8), Terry Shand (3) (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Executive-Producer [Series Production], Producer [Line Production For Series Production] – Martin R. Smith (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Guitar – Davey Johnstone
- Illustration [Original Lyrics] – David Larkham (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5, 2-7, 2-8), David Scutt (tracks: 2-6, 2-9), Michael Ross (3) (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5, 2-7, 2-8)
- Illustration [Original Outside Cover] – Ian Beck
- Liner Notes [Washington, 2003] – John Tobler
- Management – Twenty-First Artists Ltd.
- Mastered By [SACD] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By [Original Stereo Mixes] – Tony Cousins
- Mixed By [SACD] – Greg Penny
- Percussion – Nigel Olsson, Ray Cooper
- Piano – Elton John
- Producer [Original Album] – Gus Dudgeon
- Producer [SACD] – Greg Penny
- Producer [Series Production] – Nick de Grunwald (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Saxophone – Leroy Gomez
- Synthesizer – David Hentschel
- Transferred By – Andy Strange (tracks: 3-1 to 3-8)
- Vocals – Davey Johnstone, Dee Murray, Elton John, Kiki Dee, Nigel Olsson
- Written-By – Bernie Taupin, Elton John
All tracks are available as High Resolution DSD 5.1 and 2.0 as well as a standard stereo CD layer.
The original album is split across two Hybrid SACD's, in order to make room for the extra tracks.
The deluxe edition also includes a DVD of "The Making of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", an edited version of the TV programme 'Classic Albums' featuring interviews with the band, John himself, and various people involved with the product that went on to become John's best-selling studio album.
CD1, CD2: ℗ 2003 This Record Company Ltd. © 2003 Mercury Records Ltd.
DVD: © 2001 Classic Albums Series 3 Ltd / William A. Bong Ltd. Except CD Label Artwork © 2003 Mercury Records Ltd.
Recorded at Strawberry Studios, France
Remixed at Tridente Studios, London
Original Stereo Mixes at Metropolis Mastering, London
Hybrid Super Audio CD:
Surround Sound Mix at Flower Surround, Ojai, California
Digital Transfer at Air Studios, London
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood
This album is a tribute to the genius of Gus Dudgeon
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 602498 132050
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 50895950/UNIVERSAL 986575-5 01 50895949/UNIVERSAL 986575-5 D 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 50895962/UNIVERSAL 981320-7 01 51954879/UNIVERSAL 981320-7 D 21
- Matrix / Runout (DVD External Ring): 06024 086 575-6 50 01 # 51438434
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Internal Ring): 06024 086 575-6 50 01 # 51438434 B
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LP73
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LB47
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI L228
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI 07D4
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPL 01ZB
- Other (Cat# on CD1 Label): 986 575-5
- Other (Cat# on CD2 Label): 981 320-7
- Other (Cat# on DVD Label): 986 575-6
- Label Code: LC 00268
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 269) View All
|DJLPD 1001, DJLPD.1001||Elton John||Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (2xLP, Album)||DJM Records (2), DJM Records (2)||DJLPD 1001, DJLPD.1001||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|821 747-1||Elton John||Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (2xLP, Album, RE)||DJM Records (2)||821 747-1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|821 747-4, TC-821 747-4||Elton John||Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (2xCass, Album, RE)||DJM Records (2), DJM Records (2)||821 747-4, TC-821 747-4||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|4605026714687||Elton John||Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mercury, Universal UMC||4605026714687||Russia||2014||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 526||Elton John||Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Mercury||UDCD 526||US||1993||Sell This Version|