Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Town Of Plenty
Guitar – Pete Townshend
|2||A Word In Spanish||4:38|
|3||Mona Lisa And Mad Hatters (Part Two)
Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Freddie Hubbard
|4||I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That||4:33|
|6||Goodbye Marlon Brando||3:29|
|7||The Camera Never Lies||4:35|
|10||Since God Invented Girls
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Adrian Baker, Bruce Johnston, Carl Wilson, Elton John
- Manufactured For – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Happenstance Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Pig Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Rocket Music Ltd.
- Published By – Big Pig Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rocket Music Ltd.
- Published By – Intersong USA, Inc.
- Published By – Arista Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Walt Disney Company
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – Circle Seven Recording
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Designed At – Wherefore Art?
- Art Direction – David Costa
- Artwork [Production] – Julie Moss
- Backing Vocals – Dee Murray, Nigel Olsson
- Bass – David Paton
- Drums – Charlie Morgan
- Engineer [At Circle Seven] – Michael Mason*
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Paul Wertheimer
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Davey Johnstone
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Vocals [Harmonies] – Elton John
- Management – John Reid (8), Steve Brown
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Other [Elton's Wardrobe] – Bob Stacey
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Recorded By – Bill Price
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Karl Lever
- Synthesizer – Fred Mandel
- Tambourine, Maracas, Timbales – Ray Cooper (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Written-By – Davey Johnstone (tracks: 8), Elton John & Bernie Taupin
Mastering: CBS London
Additional recordings Westside Studios, The Record Plant and Circle Seven Recording Studios
Distributed by PolyGram
All songs published by Big Pig Music Ltd. except B3 published by Big Pig Music Ltd./Rocket Music Ltd.
℗&© 1988 William A. Bong Ltd.
© 1988 Big Pig Music Ltd. All right for the USA controlled by Intersong-USA, Inc.
International Copyright secured. All rights Reserved. Use By Permission.
*© Big Pig Music Ltd. / Rocket Music Ltd. All rights for the USA on behalf of Big Pig Music Ltd. Controlled by Intersong-USA, Inc. All rights on behalf of Rocket music Ltd. administered in the US and Canada by Arista Music, Inc. International copyright secured. All rights Reserved. Use By Permission.
Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse characters © The Walt Disney Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Mirorred (Variant 1)): MCAD-6240-1T
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Mirorred (Variant 2)): MCAD-6240-3T
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|EJLP 3, 834 701-1||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (LP, Album, Gat)||The Rocket Record Company, The Rocket Record Company||EJLP 3, 834 701-1||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 701-1||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (LP, Album, Gat)||The Rocket Record Company, Polygram Ibérica, S.A.||834 701-1||Spain||1988||Sell This Version|
|EJMC 3, INT. 834 701-4||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (Cass, Album)||The Rocket Record Company, The Rocket Record Company||EJMC 3, INT. 834 701-4||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|32PD-476||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (CD, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||32PD-476||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 701-4, INT. 834 701-4||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (Cass, Album)||The Rocket Record Company, The Rocket Record Company||834 701-4, INT. 834 701-4||Europe||1988||Sell This Version|