Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Town Of Plenty
Guitar – Pete Townshend
|A2||A Word In Spanish|
|A3||Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters (Part Two)
Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Freddie Hubbard
|A4||I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That|
|B1||Goodbye Marlon Brando|
|B2||The Camera Never Lies|
Written-By – Davey Johnstone
|B5||Since God Invented Girls
Backing Vocals [Additional Backing Vocals] – Adrian Baker, Bruce Johnston, Carl Wilson, Elton John
- Art Direction – David Costa, Wherefore Art*
- Backing Vocals – Dee Murray, Nigel Olsson
- Bass – David Paton
- Drums – Charlie Morgan
- Engineer – Michael Mason*
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Paul Wertheimer
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Davey Johnstone
- Keyboards, Harmony Vocals [Harmonies], Backing Vocals – Elton John
- Management – John Reid (8)
- Mastered By [CBS London] – Tim Young
- Other [Elton's Wardrobe] – Bob Stacey
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Recorded By – Bill Price
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Karl Lever
- Synthesizer – Fred Mandel
- Tambourine, Maracas, Timbales – Ray Cooper (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Written-By – Elton John And Taupin*
Chromium dioxide 120 µs
℗ 1988 William A. Bong Ltd. © 1988 William A. Bong Ltd.
Special thanks to Renate, John Reid, Gary Farrow, Bob Halley, Steve Brown, Robert Key, Jim Doyle, Andrew Haydon, David Costa, Julie Leggat, Andrew Grocott, David Skillin, Jenny Over, Helen Oliver, Joy Breach, Gabrielle Hardy, Claire Milner, Dee Whelan, Adrian Collee, Tom Pearce, the fabulous Bob and Kim Stacey, Tom Johnstone, David Simone for all his support, Phonogram and Phonogram International, Watford F.C. and Derek Balcombe.
All titles recorded by Bill Price, assisted by Karl Lever, recorded and mixed at Air Studios, London
additional recordings Westside Studios, The Record Plant (second engineer Paul Wertheimer), and Circle Seven Recording Studios (engineer Michael Mason).
with thanks to: Dave Green (Roland UK), Dave Clancey (Casio UK), Simon Hart (Mesa Boogie UK).
Freddy Hubbard appears courtesy of Capitol Records Inc.
Pete Townshend appears courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd.
B3 track title appears as "Heavy Traffic*" (followed by an asterisk) but there appears to be no footnote related to it.
℗ 1988 William A. Bong Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 042283470149
- Barcode (Text): 0 42283 47014 9
- Other (Distribution Code): PG 581
Other Versions (5 of 45) View All
|EJLP 3, 834 701-1||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (LP, Album, Gat)||The Rocket Record Company, The Rocket Record Company||EJLP 3, 834 701-1||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 701-1||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (LP, Album, Gat)||The Rocket Record Company, Polygram Ibérica, S.A.||834 701-1||Spain||1988||Sell This Version|
|32PD-476||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (CD, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||32PD-476||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|
|MCA-6240||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (LP, Album, Club, Gat)||MCA Records||MCA-6240||Canada||1988||Sell This Version|
|834 701-4, INT. 834 701-4||Elton John||Reg Strikes Back (Cass, Album)||The Rocket Record Company, The Rocket Record Company||834 701-4, INT. 834 701-4||Europe||1988||Sell This Version|