Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Let Them All Talk||3:05|
|A2||Everyday I Write The Book||3:54|
|A3||The Greatest Thing||3:04|
|A4||The Element Within Her||2:52|
|A5||Love Went Mad||3:12|
Music By – Clive LangerTrumpet [Solo] – Chet BakerWords By – Elvis Costello
|B1||TKO (Boxing Day)||3:28|
|B3||The Invisible Man||3:05|
|B5||King Of Thieves||3:45|
|B6||Pills And Soap
Producer, Recorded By [Original Recording] – Fairley*, Imposter*Remix [Re-modelled] – Clanger/Winstanley*
|B7||The World And His Wife
Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugehorn] – Stuart Robson
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David Bedford
- Backing Vocals – Caron Wheeler, Claudia Fontaine
- Bass Guitar [Electric Wal] – Bruce Thomas
- Composed By – Elvis Costello (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B7)
- Drums [Gretsch], Cymbal [Sabian] – Pete Thomas
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Colin Fairley, Gavin Greenaway, Jim Russell
- Guitar [Epiphone, Gretsch And Fender Guitars], Synthesizer ['One-finger' Synclavier], Keyboards [Casiotone] – Elvis Costello
- Horns – The TKO Horns*
- Liner Notes – 真保みゆき*
- Percussion – Morris Pert
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Piano [Bosdendorfer], Synthesizer [Emulator, Fairlight Cmi, Synclavier], Organ [Vox, Hammond] – Steve Nieve
- Producer – Clive Langer And Alan Winstanley* (tracks: A1 to B5, B7)
- Saxophone [Alto/Baritone Sax], Clarinet – Jeff Blythe
- Sleeve – Phil Smee
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Flute – Paul Speare
- Translated By [対訳] – 金田逸子*
- Translated By [補訳] – ピーター・バラカン*
- Trombone – Jim Paterson
- Trumpet – Dave Plews
Mixed at Genetic Studios, Reading.
Sleeve at Waldo's Design.
Lyrics reprinted by kind permission of Plangent Vision Music Ltd.
℗ 1983 F-Beat Records Ltd.
Manufactured by RVC Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.
Comes with obi, includes two-fold inner sheet with liner notes in Japanese, lyrics in English with Japanese translations.
Track B1 title listed as "TKO (Boxing Day)" on back sleeve and as "T.K.O. (Boxing Day)" on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): RPL-8211A 121 * J K L N V 〄Ⓑ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): RPL-8211B 111 *
- Matrix / Runout (On Label A): RPL-8211-A
- Matrix / Runout (On Label B): RPL-8211-B
- Matrix / Runout (On Both Labels): XXLP-19
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|XXLP 19||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (LP, Album)||F-Beat||XXLP 19||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|FIEND CD 72||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Punch The Clock (CD, Album)||Demon Records||FIEND CD 72||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|ZD70026||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (CD, Album)||F-Beat, RCA||ZD70026||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|
|MANUS 109||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Punch The Clock (CD, Album, RM + CD, Comp, RM)||Edsel Records||MANUS 109||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|MSIEC 8, DPAM 9||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Punch The Clock (CD, Album, RE)||MSI (2), Demon Records||MSIEC 8, DPAM 9||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|