Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||May 13, 1955, Jacksonville, FL
Interviewer – May Boren Axton*
|2||May 16, 1956, Little Rock, Arkansas||6:14|
|3||August 6, 1955, Lakeland, FL
Interviewer – Paul Wilder
|4||September 26, 1956, Tupelo, MS
Interviewee – Gladys Presley, Vernon Presley
|5||September 26, 1956, Tupelo, MS
Interviewee – Elvis Presley
|6||1958, Fort Dix||2:07|
|7||March 1961, Blue Hawaii||4:29|
|8||September 1962, Parade Magazine
Interviewer – Lloyd Shearer
|9||March 27, 1970, Houston Astrodome (Press Conference)||6:39|
|10||June 9, 1972, Madison Square Garden (Press Conference)||3:24|
Compiled by Calvert Morgan.
All tracks reserved.
The Elvis Treasures.
This interview CD was included with the book "Elvis - Het verhaal van zijn leven en muziek", the Dutch translation in special edition of Robert Gordon's book "The Elvis Treasures" (publishing company Kosmos/Z&K Uitgevers BV, the Netherlands, 2007, ISBN 978 90 215 8168 2)
The Book is a collection of reproductions of rare memorabilia from Graceland. For example:
- Christmascard of Elvis and the Colonel from 1958
- The contents of Elvis' Wallet
- A Letter from Elvis to his Girlfriend (1959)
- Program of the annual Minstrelshow, when Elvis was first on stage (1953)
- Signed publicity photograph of Sun Records, young Elvis (1955)
- Elvis' sketched tactics for football, with comments (the 60's).
- invitation of the premiere of Viva Las Vegas (1964)
- Ticket for the '68 Comeback Special (1968)
- Poster for Jailhouse Rock (1957)
- Second Book of Marvels / Library Card, Souvenir Album of The Louisiana Hayride Festival, Contract with RCA and reciept from the Colonel, Elvis' notes about Karate, Calender Cards, Notes from Elvis, Ticket of a concert with Elvis and Frank Sinatra. Reciept for the Hawaiian show, Telegrams to Vernon Presley after the death of Elvis.
Book: Printed in China. Language Dutch.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 789021 581682
- Other (ISBN): 978 90 215 8168 2
- Other (Code in Book): D/2007/0108/001
- Matrix / Runout: YC10106OCT23B ELVIS
- Mould SID Code: ifpi N109
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LO20