Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||My Baby Left Me|
|A3||Blue Suede Shoes|
|A5||Love Me Tender|
|A6||Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do|
|A7||(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear|
|A9||All Shook Up|
|B2||Hard Headed Woman|
|B5||A Big Hunk O' Love|
|B6||I Got Stung|
|B8||(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I|
|B9||I Need Your Love Tonight|
|B10||Stuck On You|
|C2||It's Now Or Never|
|C3||Are You Lonesome Tonight?|
|C6||(Marie’s The Name) His Latest Flame|
|C7||Wild In The Country|
|C8||There's Always Me|
|C10||Can't Help Falling In Love With You|
|D1||Good Luck Charm|
|D2||She's Not You|
|D3||Return To Sender|
|D4||You're The Devil In Disguise|
|D5||Crying In The Chapel|
|D7||In The Ghetto|
|D9||There Goes My Everything
Vocals [Vocal Accompaniment] – The Imperials Quartet*
|D10||Don't Cry Daddy|
- Record Company – RCA Corporation
- Record Company – RCA Records
- Record Company – Arcade Records Deutschland GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Corporation
- Lacquer Cut At – I.B.C. Studios
- Pressed By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Published By – Elvis Presley
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music
- Published By – Tree Publishing
- Published By – Hill & Range
- Published By – Lion Publishing
- Published By – Gladys Music
- Published By – Gladys Music Inc.
- Published By – Cole Corp.
- Published By – Travis Music
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Jay & Cee Music
- Published By – Bourne Music
- Published By – Valley Publ.
- Published By – Vector Music
- Published By – B-n-B Music
- Published By – Press Music
- Published By – Blue Crest
Made in Germany for Arcade Records Deutschland GmbH from masters owned or controlled by RCA Records.
Catalog # on spine and inside gatefold 'ADE G6' and on labels as 'ADE G 6'.
Tracks A1 to B9, C7, C9, D5, D8 to D10 are mono.
Also a version with German discs and dutch sleeve exists: Elvis Presley - 40 Greatest Hits
But this one has different runout matrices. This release has 'Manufactured in Germany' in runouts. The other has not.
Also this version has A/2 , B/2 , C/2 and D/2 in matrices. The other has A/1 , B/1 , C/1 and D/1 and looks like an earlier release because of that. (Also see pictures).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, etched [MELYS I.BC.]): ADE-G6-A/2 Manufactured in Germany MELYS I.BC.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, etched [MELYS - IBC.]): ADE-G6-B/2 Manufactured in Germany MELYS - IBC.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped, etched [MELLYS IBC.]): ADE-G6-C/2 Manufactured in Germany MELLY'S I.B.C.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped, etched [MELYS I.BC.]): ADE-G6-D/2 Manufactured in Germany MELYS I.BC.
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|ADEP 12, ADE P 12||Elvis Presley||40 Greatest Hits (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||Arcade, Arcade||ADEP 12, ADE P 12||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|PL42691(2)||Elvis Presley||Elvis's 40 Greatest (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||RCA||PL42691(2)||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|CI-TC - RCLP 20205||Elvis*||40 Greatest Hits (Part 1) (Cass, Comp, Ecr)||RCA Victor||CI-TC - RCLP 20205||Greece||1975||Sell This Version|
|MAL-RCLP 20205-20206, PL 42691(2)||Elvis*||40 Greatest Hits (2xLP, Comp)||RCA Victor, RCA||MAL-RCLP 20205-20206, PL 42691(2)||Greece||1975||Sell This Version|
|ADECS12||Elvis*||40 Greatest Hits (2xCass, Comp)||Arcade||ADECS12||UK||1974||Sell This Version|