Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Wanna Be
Backing Vocals – Keely Hawkes-Pressly*Electric Guitar – Michael Standal*Keyboards, Programmed By – Daniel Holter*Written-By – Daniel Holter*, Michael Standal*
Backing Vocals, Written-By – Jill Sobule
|3||Say Goodbye To Jr High
Bass [L.A. Band] – Sean HurleyDrums [L.A. Band] – Aaron SterlingGuitar [L.A. Band] – Dino MeneghinKeyboards [L.A. Band] – Jim McGormanProducer, Programmed By – Marshall AltmanWritten-By – Anjulie Persaud
|4||I Have Arrived
Backing Vocals – Lindsay Sorensen, Samantha Murphy (2)Programmed By [Additional] – Big Stu*Written-By – Christopher Sorensen, Holly Mathis, Jeannie Lurie, Lindsay Sorensen
|5||94 Weeks (Metal Mouth Freak)
Backing Vocals, Written-By – Jill Sobule
|6||This Is Me
Backing Vocals – Keely Hawkes-Pressly*Bass [L.A. Band] – Paul BushnellDrums [L.A. Band] – Dorian CrozierGuitar [L.A. Band] – Julian CoryellKeyboards [L.A. Band] – Gabriel MannProducer, Programmed By – Marshall AltmanTracking By [Tracking Engineer] – Joe ZookWritten-By – Emma Roberts, Erin Workman, Marshall Altman
Backing Vocals – Keely Hawkes-Pressly*Percussion – Zach DanzigerWritten-By – Andrew Williams (8), Franne Golde, Kasia Livingston
Backing Vocals – Jill SobulePercussion – Zach DanzigerProgrammed By [String Programming] – Marshall Altman, Michael KotchWritten-By – Jill Sobule, Robin Eaton
|9||We Are Gonna Happen
Backing Vocals – Erin Workman, Keely Hawkes-Pressly*Written-By – C. Fitzpatrick*, D. Derby*, M. Kotch*
Backing Vocals – Jill SobuleWritten-By – Jill Sobule, Sue Rose (3)
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Viacom International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music (Canada) Inc.
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Recorded At – Pie Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Blues Studios, Encino
- Recorded At – Unpronounceable Symbol
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mixed At – Cookie Jar Recording
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – AlbinEber Toonage, LLC
- Published By – Feel My Pain Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Brown Girl In The Ring
- Published By – Old Shul Music
- Published By – Elmessy Music
- Published By – I Can C It Music
- Published By – Geniusgirl
- Published By – New Mania Music
- Published By – Tiny Mites Music
- Published By – MarshallAltmanMusic
- Published By – Erinworkmansongs
- Published By – Franne Gee Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Dad's Dreamer Music
- Published By – Blanc E Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- A&R – Marshall Altman, Tim Devins
- Acoustic Guitar [New York Band] – Jill Sobule
- Art Direction – Aimee Macauley*
- Backing Vocals [Toronto Band] – Anjulie Persaud
- Bass [New York Band] – Lee Nadel, Nick Dimichino
- Bass [Toronto Band] – Marc Rogers
- Concept By ["Unfabulous" Created By] – Sue Rose (3)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Christine Fiene
- Drums [New York Band] – Vince Tattanelli*
- Drums [Toronto Band] – Denton Whited
- Edited By [Protools Editor] – Marshall Altman
- Engineer [House Of Blues] – Brian Malouf, Doug Tyo, Joe Zook
- Engineer [Phase One Studios - 2nd Engineer] – Matthew Smith (19)
- Engineer [Phase One Studios] – Greg Kolchinsky
- Engineer [Pie Studios] – Brian Malouf, George Fullan
- Engineer [Sony Music Studios - 2nd Engineer] – Daniel Gross, Jason Angel, Michael Peters (3)
- Engineer [Sony Music Studios - Protools Engineer] – Pablo Arraya
- Engineer [Unpronounceable Symbol] – Brian Scheuble, Joe Zook, Marshall Altman
- Guitar [New York Band] – John Hampson
- Guitar [Toronto Band] – Dean Drouillard, Yurko Mychaluk
- Keyboards [Toronto Band] – Jon Levine
- Leader [New York Band] – John Hampson
- Leader [Toronto Band] – Jon Levine
- Management – David Sweeney, Sweeney Management
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brian Malouf
- Percussion [Toronto Band] – Anjulie Persaud
- Photography By – Jim Wright (2)
- Piano [Toronto Band] – Jon Levine
- Producer – Brian Malouf (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10)
- Producer [Additional Vocal Production] – Marshall Altman
Tracks 2, 5, 8 and 10 © 2005 Feel My Pain Music, admin. by Bug Music (ASCAP).
Track 3 © 2005 Brown Girl In The Ring (ASCAP) / Old Shul Music (ASCAP).
Track 4 © 2005 Elmessy Music (BMI) / Can C It Music (BMI) / Geniusgirl (ASCAP) / New Mania Music (ASCAP).
Track 6 © 2005 Tiny Mites Music (ASCAP) / MarshallAltmanMusic (ASCAP) / Erinworkmansongs (ASCAP).
Track 7 © 2005 Franne Gee Music (BMI) / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) / Dad's Dreamer (BMI). All rights on behalf of itself, Franne Gee Music & Dad's Dreamer admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI).
Track 9 © 2005 Blanc E Music. All rights for Blanc E Music admin. by Songs Of Universal.
Recorded at Phase One Studios (Toronto, Canada); Pie Studios (Glen Cove, NY); House Of Blues (Encino, CA) and Unpronounceable Symbol (Encino, CA). Mixed at Sony Music Studios (New York City) and Cookie Jar Studios (Studio City, CA). Mastered at Marcussen Mastering (Hollywood, CA).
Production coordinated for Worlds End (America) Inc.
© 2005 Sony BMG Music Entertainment © 2005 Viacom International Inc. ℗ 2005 Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Distributed by / Distribué par Sony BMG Music (Canada) Inc. Printed in / Imprimé au Canada [inlay]. Made in Canada [disc].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 2876-77640-2 3
- Barcode (String): 828767764023
- Matrix / Runout: 82876776402 S09536
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW60
- Mould SID Code: 6711