Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Too Gone, Too Long (Radio Edit)
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksElectric Guitar – Michael ThompsonEngineer – Felipe ElguetaMixed By – Mick GuzauskiMixed By [Assisted By] – John MoonyProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards – David FosterProgrammed By [Synclavier] – Simon FranglenWritten-By – Diane Warren
|2||It's About Love
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – A. Martin*, I. Matias*Engineer [Assistant] – Rudy HaeusermannMusician, Programmed By – Brion James, Pro-JayProducer – Andrea Martin, Ivan MatiasRecorded By, Mixed By – NealHPogue*Written-By – B. James*, C. Herron*, D. Robinson*, I. Matias*, J. Gass*, M. Jones*, T. Ellis*
|3||Whatever (Roni's Searching For A New Key Mix)
Co-producer – Giuliano FrancoCoordinator [Production] – Ivy SkoffEngineer [Assistant] – Paul BoutinEngineer, Mixed By – Manny Marroaquin*Guitar – Mark ColemanProducer, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – BabyfaceProgrammed By [Midi] – Randy WalkerRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Roni SizeSynthesizer, Drum Programming – Babyface, Giuliano FrancoWritten-By – Babyface, Franco Giuliano*
|4||Whatever (Tuff Jam 2 In 1 Remix)
Co-producer – Giuliano FrancoCoordinator [Production] – Ivy SkoffEngineer [Assistant] – Paul BoutinEngineer [Remix] – Gavin MillsEngineer, Mixed By – Manny Marroaquin*Guitar – Mark ColemanKeyboards – Brian TharmeManagement [Tuff Jam Are Managed By] – Fifty First RecordingsProducer, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – BabyfaceProgrammed By [Midi] – Randy WalkerRemix – Tuff JamRemix [Credited To], Producer [Additional Production] – Karl (Tuff Enuff) Brown*, Matt (Jam) Lamont*Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Babyface, Giuliano FrancoWritten-By – Babyface, Franco Giuliano*
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Produced For – Chartmaker, Inc.
- Produced For – Ghetto Fabulous Entertainment
- Produced For – ECAF Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Tuff Jam Productions
- Published By – Realsongs
- Published By – EV Music Publishing
- Published By – Da Gass Co.
- Published By – Naked Soul
- Published By – Ghetto Fabulous Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – ECAF Music
- Published By – No Intro Publishing
- Published By – E2 Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Recorded At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – Catch Studios
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
Too Gone, Too Long
Produced and arranged for Chartmaker, Inc.
Realsongs, (ASCAP) Copyright 1997.
Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Westlake Studios.
Mixed at Record Plant.
It's About Love (Non LP Track)
Produced by Ivan Matias for Ghetto Fabulous Entertainment.
Publishing: T. Ellis for EV Music Publishing, (BMI)/; C. Herron for EV Music Publishing, (BMI)/; M. Jones for EV Music Publishing, (BMI)/; J. Gass for Da Gass Company, (ASCAP)/; B. James for Naked Soul, (ASCAP)/; I. Matias for Ghetto Fabulous Music, (ASCAP)/; D. Robinson for EV Music Publishing, (BMI)/.
Recorded at the Music Grinder, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at the Hit Factory, New York, NY.
Produced for ECAF Productions
Copyright 1997 Sony/ATV Songs LLC, ECAF Music, (BMI)/No Intro Publishing/ E Two Music, (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of Sony/ ATV Songs, LLC, ECAF Music administerd by Sony/ ATV Publishing.
Recorded and mixed at Brandon's Way Recording, Los Angeles, CA.
Babyface appears courtesy of Epic Records.
Tuff Jam 2 In 1 Remix - remix and additional production for Tuff Jam Productions. Mixed at Catch Studio.
David Foster appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.
From the album "EV3" eastwest records 62057
Flap & disc:
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
℗+© 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, A Division of Warner Communications, Inc., A Time Warner Company, for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Issued in a j-card case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75596 39082 8
- Barcode (String): 075596390828
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2 & 3): [Warner logo] 755963908-2 08/97
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 & 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0539
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05A2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05A4
- Price Code: EW-773
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|7550-63908-2||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (CD, Single, Car)||Warner Music Australia||7550-63908-2||Australia||1997||Sell This Version|
|64150-4||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (Cass, Single, Dol)||EastWest Records America||64150-4||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|64150-2||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (CD, Single, Dra)||EastWest Records America||64150-2||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|7559-64142-4, E3908C||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (Cass, Single)||EastWest Records America, Elektra||7559-64142-4, E3908C||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|7559-64142-4, E3908C||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (Cass, Single)||EastWest Records America, EastWest Records America||7559-64142-4, E3908C||UK & Europe||1997||Sell This Version|