Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Whatever (Radio Version)
Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Giuliano FrancoCoordinator [Production Coordinator] – Ivy SkoffEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Paul BoutinEngineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Manny MarroquinGuitar – Mark ColemanProducer [Produced By] – BabyfaceProgrammed By [Midi Programmer] – Randy Walker (2)Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Giuliano FrancoSynthesizer, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Drum Programming – BabyfaceWritten-By – Babyface, Giuliano Franco
|2||It's About Love
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – A. Martin*, I. Matias*Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Rudy HaeusermannMixed By – NealHPogue*Musician, Programmed By [Programming] – Brion James, Pro-JayProducer [Produced By] – Andrea Martin, Ivan MatiasRecorded By – NealHPogue*Written-By – B. James*, C. Herron*, D. Robinson*, I. Matias*, J. Gass*, M. Jones*, T. Ellis*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Copyright (c) – ECAF Music
- Copyright (c) – No Intro Publishing
- Copyright (c) – E2 Music
- Copyright (c) – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – EV Music Publishing
- Published By – Da' Gass Company
- Published By – Naked Soul Music
- Published By – Ghetto Fabulous Music
- Produced For – ECAF Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Ghetto Fabulous Entertainment
- Recorded At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Mixed At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y1839
A Time Warner Company
℗© 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
© 1997 Sony/ATV Songs LLC, ECAF Music, (BMI)/No Intro Publishing/E2 Music (ASCAP) All rights on behalf of Sony/ATV Songs LLC, ECAF Music administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing
Produced for ECAF Productions, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Brandon's Way Recording, Los Angeles, CA
Babyface appears courtesy of Epic Records
From the album EV3
Track 2: unavailable on album
EV Music Publishing, BMI/J. Gass for Da Gass Company/B. James for Naked Soul/I. Matias for Ghetto Fabulous Music, ASCAP
Produced by Ivan Matias for Ghetto Fabulous Entertainment and Andrea Martin
Recorded at the Music Grinder, Hollywood, CA
Mixed at the Hit Factory, New York, NY
℗1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, A Division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. A Time Warner Company.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-64174-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA Mfg. Olyphant logo] Y1839 3 64174-2 01 M1S2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3E
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|ED 6033||En Vogue||Whatever (12", Promo)||EastWest Records America||ED 6033||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|7559-63921-0||En Vogue||Whatever (The Dance Remixes) (12")||EastWest Records America||7559-63921-0||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|64174-4||En Vogue||Whatever (Cass, Single)||EastWest||64174-4||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|PRCD 611, PM 1637||En Vogue||Whatever (CD, Single, Promo)||EastWest Records America, EastWest Records America||PRCD 611, PM 1637||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|E 3642LC||En Vogue||Whatever (7", Jukebox)||EastWest||E 3642LC||UK||1997||Sell This Version|