Ennio Morricone – Bianco, Rosso E Morricone - Original Motion Picture Soundtracks From "Un Sacco Bello" & "Bianco, Rosso E Verdone"
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Ennio Morricone
- Engineer [Sound] – Giorgio Agazzi
- Graphics – Fredrika Cao
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Andrea Tuveri, David Sheen
- Management [Label Manager] – Carlo Bagnolo
- Supervised By [Score Prepared For Release], Liner Notes – Claudio Fuiano
- Transferred By [Digital Transfer] – Antonio Giampaoli
- Whistle – Alessandro Alessandroni (tracks: 12, 14)
Tracks 13 to 32 taken from the 1981 movie directed by Carlo Verdone.
Track 10 wrongly titled "Un sacco bello (tema di Marisol ottimo)".
Recorded at Trafalgar Recording Studios, Rome.
All tracks previously unreleased except tracks 6 and 12 previously issued on single 45 rpm Cinevox MDF127 and tracks 13, 16 to 18 previously issued on single EP 45 rpm MDF135.
Special thanks to Barbara Antonelli, Nora G Reef, Benito Moschetti (SAC) and very special thanks for his precious help to Patrick Ehresmann.
Original published by Bixio Cemsa
Gruppo Editoriale Bixio Cinevox Record
CD MDF 352
(P)(C) Cinevox Record s.r.l.
Distribution by Pick Up Export
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 004644 002354
- Matrix / Runout: Lasertec Spa - 282 BIANCO