Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Needles In The Camel's Eye
Bass Guitar – Bill MacCormickGuitar – Chris 'Ace' Spedding*
|2||The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch
Bass [Extra] – Chris ThomasGuitar – Chris 'Ace' Spedding*
|3||Baby's On Fire
Bass Guitar – John WettonGuitar – Paul Rudolph
|4||Cindy Tells Me
Keyboards – Nick Judd
|5||Driving Me Backwards
Bass Guitar – John Wetton
|6||On Some Faraway Beach
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedKeyboards – Andy Mackay
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedBass Guitar – Bill MacCormickKeyboards – Nick Kool And The Koolaids*
|8||Dead Finks Don't Talk||4:20|
|9||Some Of Them Are Old
Guitar [Slide] – Lloyd WatsonKeyboards, Saxophone [Septet] – Andy Mackay
|10||Here Come The Warm Jets
Guitar – Paul Rudolph
- Artwork – C.C.S. Associates*
- Bass Guitar – Busta Cherry Jones* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8), Paul Rudolph (tracks: 3, 5, 10)
- Design [Supervision] – Carol McNicoll
- Engineer [Mixing] – Denny Bridges, Paul Hardiman, Phil Chapman
- Engineer [Recording] – Derek Chandler
- Guitar – Phil Manzanera (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Robert Fripp (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty
- Mixed By – Eno*, Chris Thomas
- Percussion – Marty Simon (tracks: 2 to 4), Simon King (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 10)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Lorenz Zatecky
- Producer – Eno*
- Vocals [All Other], Keyboards [Occasionally Simplistic], Guitar [Snake], Electronics [Electric Larynx], Synthesizer, Performer [Other Instrument Treatments] – Eno*
- Written-By – Eno*, Manzanera* (tracks: 1, 4), Fripp* (tracks: 7)
Recorded at Majestic Studios, London, September 1973.
Mixed at Air and Olympic Studios.
(P) 1973 EG Records Ltd.
(C) 1973 EG Records Ltd.
Marketed by PARAS.
Distributed by Jem Records, Inc. South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
CD made in USA by Discovery Systems - An American Company.
Booklet printed in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8431-75711-2
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCOVERY SYSTEMS - AN AMERICAN COMPANY 0HY0200
- Barcode (Scanned): 084317571125
Other Versions (5 of 100) View All
|ILPS 9268||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9268||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|EGCD 11||Brian Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (CD, Album, RE)||EG||EGCD 11||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Brian Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (10xFile, AAC, Album, RE, RM, 256)||Virgin||none||Unknown|
|ENO 1||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album, RE)||Editions EG||ENO 1||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|Y81-9268||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (8-Trk, Album)||Island Records||Y81-9268||US||1973||Sell This Version|