Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Needles In The Camel's Eye||3:26|
|A2||The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch
Bass [Extra Bass] – Chris Thomas
|A3||Baby's On Fire||5:15|
|A4||Cindy Tells Me||3:30|
|A5||Driving Me Backwards||5:15|
|B1||On Some Faraway Beach
Backing Vocals – Sweetfeed
Backing Vocals – Sweetfeed
|B3||Dead Finks Don't Talk||4:20|
|B4||Some Of Them Are Old
Saxophone [Septet] – Andy MackaySlide Guitar – Lloyd Watson
|B5||Here Come The Warm Jets||4:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Majestic Studios
- Edited At – Sterling Sound
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Published By – TRO-Cheshire
- Published By – E.G. Music
- Published By – Total Music Services
- Artwork By – C. C. S. Associates*
- Bass Guitar – Bill MacCormick (tracks: A1, B2), Busta Cherry Jones* (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B3), John Wetton (tracks: A3, A5), Paul Rudolph (tracks: A3, A5, B5)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Denny Bridges, Paul Hardiman, Phil Chapman
- Engineer [Recording] – Derek Chandler
- Guitar – Chris 'Ace' Spedding* (tracks: A1, A2), Paul Rudolph (tracks: A3, A5, B5), Phil Manzanera (tracks: A1, A2, A4), Robert Fripp (tracks: A3, A5, B2)
- Keyboards – Andy Mackay (tracks: B1, B4), Nick Judd (tracks: A4, B3), Nick Kool & The Koolaids (tracks: B2)
- Mastered By [Tape Mastering] – Arun Chakraverty
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Percussion – Marty Simon (tracks: A2, A3, A4), Paul Thompson (2) (tracks: B3), Simon King (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Lorenz Zatecky
- Supervised By [Design Supervision] – Carol McNicoll
- Vocals [All Other Vocals], Keyboards [Simplistic Keyboards], Guitar [Snake Guitar], Vocoder [Electric Larynx], Other [Treatments], Mixed By, Producer – Brian Eno
Original artwork credit states "Manufactured and distributed by Island Records, Inc. 7720 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90046"
Text at bottom of rear sleeve states "Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records, Inc., 3300 Marner Blvd, Burbank, Calif. 91510•3 East 54th Street, New York, New York 10022"
Original artwork states "All songs published by TRO-CHESHIRE (BMI)"
Labels states "All selections published by E.G. Music/Total Music Services - BMI"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ILPS-1-9268-WW2 1-2 STERLING –⊲
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ILPS-2-9268-WW2 STERLING –⊲
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 83) View All
|ILPS 9268||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9268||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|EGCD 11||Brian Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (CD, Album, RE)||EG||EGCD 11||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Landy Star Music||none||Russia||2000||Sell This Version|
|23MM 0124||Brian Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album, Unofficial, Gra)||Polydor (2)||23MM 0124||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ENO2LP1, 00602557484359||Eno*||Here Come The Warm Jets (2xLP, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin EMI Records, UMC||ENO2LP1, 00602557484359||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|