|A1||The New Faith|
|A2||Rebirth (Awake And Now Alive)|
|A3||Gone But Not Forgotten|
|A5||Edge of Excess|
|B1||The New Faith|
|B2||Rebirth (Awake And Now Alive)|
|B3||Gone But Not Forgotten|
|B5||Edge of Excess|
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Back Grunts] – Slam Cisek
- Booking – Chris*
- Crew [Road Slugs] – Adam "I'm Fuc*ing Serious" Waler*, Brian "Gong" Bell*, "Diamond" Dave Dlugoz*, Dave Smith (83), Don "Chump" Champa*, Doug "Junior" Shuller*
- Design [Front Cover Design], Graphics [Logo] – "Diamond" Dave Dlugoz*
- Design, Layout [Layout of what your reading right now] – Chris Faiken, Tom Knotek
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Back Peeps] – Jamie Willis
- Engineer – Bill Koreckiy*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [Back Grunts] – Chris Faiken
- Producer – Adam Waler, Environmental Hazzard
- Promotion [Marketing] – 3"D" Marketers
- Vocals – Marty Glozer III
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – EH*
Two different pressings exist. Both have identical covers but different tapes.
First press: Clear shells, band name and song titles printed on A Side in yellow ink, along with the words "Program repeated on other side", no print on B Side. Limited to less than 100 copies, much rarer then the 2nd pressing.
Second press: Clear shells, printed band logo and song titles printed on both sides, one side in yellow ink and the other in dark green ink. Printed in higher quantities then the earlier version, exact numbers not yet known.