Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Transmission Records
- Copyright (c) – Transmission Records
- Published By – Frozen Mind! Music
- Published By – Centertainment
- Recorded At – Gate Studio, Wolfsburg
- Recorded At – Smash Recordings, Liessel
- Mixed At – Gate Studio, Wolfsburg
- Remastered At – FineTune
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 13862
- Arranged By [Choir Arrangements] – Coen Janssen
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – Coen Janssen (tracks: A2 to C2), Mark Jansen (2) (tracks: A2 to C2), Miro (3), Yves Huts (tracks: A1, A2)
- Bass Guitar – Yves Huts
- Cello [Epica Orchestra] – Jörn Kellermann
- Choir [Choir Samples] – Symphony Of Voices
- Choir, Alto Vocals – Amanda Somerville (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2), Annie Coebel (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2)
- Choir, Bass Vocals – Melvin Edmondsen (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2)
- Choir, Soprano Vocals – Bridget Fogle (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2), Linda Van Summeren (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2)
- Choir, Tenor Vocals – Andre Matos (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2), Previn Moore (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3, C1, C2)
- Design Concept [Cover Concept], Artwork, Design [Logo Design] – Carsten Drescher
- Drums, Percussion – Jeroen Simons
- Executive-Producer, Coordinator, Research – Hans van Vuuren
- Guitar – Ad Sluijter
- Guitar, Vocals [Grunts & Screams] – Mark Jansen (2)
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Simone Simons (2)
- Mixed By – Philip Colodetti, Sascha Paeth
- Other [Cosmetics] – Carry Smit
- Photography By – Gabor Nijenhuis
- Producer – Olaf Reitmeier, Sascha Paeth
- Recorded By, Engineer – Miro (3), Olaf Reitmeier, Philip Colodetti, Sascha Paeth
- Synth – Coen Janssen
- Translated By [Latin Parts Worked Out By] – Gjalt Lucassen, Jaap Toorenaar
- Viola [Epica Orchestra] – Astrid Müller, Patrick Sepec, Swantje Tessmann
- Violin [Epica Orchestra] – Andreas Pfaff, Benjamin Spillner, Gregor Dierck, Tobias Rempe
- Vocals [Additional], Other [Vocal Coach], Lyrics By [Lyrical Editor] – Amanda Somerville
Grand Piano in "Mother of Light" recorded at Smash Recordings, Liessel, The Netherlands, October 2004.
Mixed at the Gate Studio, Wolfsburg, Germany, in December 2004 & January 2005.
All songs published by Frozen Mind! Music, administered by Centertainment.
Remastered in the 24-bit domain from the original master tapes at FineTune, Soest, The Netherlands.
The copyright of these sound recordings is and all other forms of content are owned by Centertainment. ℗ & © 2015 Transmission Records.
Issued in a gatefold cover, 180 gram green vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 2090504108973
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|TMSA 3052||Epica (2)||Consign To Oblivion (CD, Album)||Transmission Records||TMSA 3052||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|TMSA-052||Epica (2)||Consign To Oblivion (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album)||Transmission Records||TMSA-052||Netherlands||2005||Sell This Version|
|HEL0437||Epica (2)||Consign To Oblivion (CD, Album)||Hellion Records||HEL0437||Brazil||2005||Sell This Version|
|HEL0437||Epica (2)||Consign To Oblivion (CD, Album, RP)||Hellion Records||HEL0437||Brazil||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MICP-10508||Epica (2)||Consign To Oblivion (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Avalon (2)||MICP-10508||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|