Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D200918
- Art Direction – Michael Bays
- Artwork [Cover Portrait] – Ron Wood (4)
- Compilation Producer – Bill Levenson
- Design – Mitchell Kanner
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Rhonda Schoen
- Engineer [Digitally Restored The Yardbirds Demos] – Sonic Solutions (2)
- Executive-Producer – Charles Shiddel, George McManus, Harry Palmer (3), Roger Forrester
- Liner Notes [Booklet Essay] – Anthony DeCurtis
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Technician [Digitally Prepared The Yardbirds Masters] – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
- Typography, Producer [Art Production] – Service Art Studio
Digital Editing at Sterling Sound, New York.
Typography and art production: Service Art Studio, New York
This compilation was digitally compiled and mastered from first generation master tapes or from tapes mixed specifically for it.
The Yardbirds masters were digitally prepared at K-Disc, Los Angeles, CA.
The Yardbird demos were digitally restored in San Francisco, CA.
Crossroads is the result of nearly 18 months of research and planning, all of which could not have been possible without the advice, input, and work of many friends.
Bill Levenson April 1988
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|835 261-2||Eric Clapton||Crossroads (4xCD, Comp, Club)||Polydor||835 261-2||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|0600753028094||Eric Clapton||Crossroads (Box + 4xCD, Comp)||Polydor||0600753028094||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|
|835 261-2||Eric Clapton||Crossroads (4xCD + Box, Comp)||Polydor||835 261-2||Germany||1988||Sell This Version|
|835 261-2||Eric Clapton||Crossroads (4xCD, Comp, Club)||Polydor||835 261-2||Australia||1988||Sell This Version|
|835 261-1||Eric Clapton||Crossroads (6xLP, Comp, TP + Box)||Polydor||835 261-1||Greece||1988||Sell This Version|