- Artwork By [Cover Design] – D. Lafleur
- Bass – Lincoln Goines (tracks: A2, A3)
- Bass, Electric Bass [Elec. Bass] – Tom Hazlitt (tracks: B2, B3)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Don Steele (2)
- Flute [Flutes] – Eric Ghost
- Mixed By – D. Steele*, E. Ghost*, R. Spurgin*
- Percussion – Jim McGilvray*
- Photography – D. Bazansky
- Piano – Bob Murphy (4) (tracks: A2, A3)
This recording was recorded on four track, 1/2 inch, 3M-206 tape using a Scully recorder and was mastered to 1/4 inch on an Ampex 351-2 machine. The disc was transferred on a Neumann cutter in accordance with the R.I.A.A. curve and is compatible with mono and stereo.
Special thanks to Don Steele and Robert Spurgin for their time and effort spent in producing this album.