- Artwork – Anne Gerald, Claude Stassart, Fraser Diagram, Toni Mulder
- Bass – Ian Runacres (tracks: A3), Wayne “Worm” Sedgeman* (tracks: A4,A5,C1,C2,D1-D3)
- Design – Eloise Leigh
- Drums – Graham “Dids" Dowdall* (tracks: A5,C1,C2,D1-D3)
- Guitar – Wayne “Worm” Sedgeman* (tracks: A1)
- Lyrics By – Lynn Walton (tracks: C1,C2)
- Mixed By – Joe Tarantino (tracks: A5,B4,C3)
- Percussion, Synthesizer [Bass] – Wayne “Worm” Sedgeman* (tracks: C1,C2)
- Remastered By – George Horn
- Synthesizer – Stuart James (tracks: D1-D3)
- Vocals – Lynn Walton (tracks: A3,A5,C1,C2,C3,D1-D3)
- Vocals, Synthesizer, Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Tape – Eric Random
A1 Recorded at Western Works, Sheffield, 1981. Produced by Eric Random and Stephen Mallinder
A2 Recorded at Cargo Studios, Rochdale, 1981. Engineered by Colin Richardson
A3,A4 released on 7” by Les Disques Du Crépuscule in May 1981.
A3 Recorded at Cargo Studios, Rochdale, 1981.
A4 Recorded at Western Works by Stephen Mallinder, Sheffield on 4 April 1981.
B1 released on the cassette compilation Feature Mist in 1982.
Recorded in Manchester, 1982. Produced by Eric Random.
B3 released on the LP compilation Hours in May 1982.
Recorded in Manchester, 1982. Produced by Stuart James
C1,C2 released on 12” by Plurex Records in 1982.
Recorded and Mixed at Studio Arnold Mühren, September 1982. Produced by Stuart James
D1,D2 released on 12” by Doublevision in August 1984.
Recorded at Western Works Studios, Sheffield, 1984. Engineered and Produced by Richard H. Kirk & Stephen Mallinder
D3 released on the LP compilation Imminent Episode One in 1985 .
Recorded in Manchester, 1984.
A5,B4,C3 previously unreleased. Recorded in Manchester, 1981-84
B2 previously unreleased. Recorded live at Rheinterrassen in Bonn West Germany on 20 September 1980.
Photographs by Clive Hunt, Robin Didley, Andy Joslin, Eric Random, Marc Monin
Thank you to Eric Random, Simon Dell, James Nice, George Horn, Anne-Marie, Joe Tarantino and Eloise Leigh.