|A1||Etching An Entrance||3:10|
|B2||Escaping The Day||2:23|
|B3||Stuck In Burning Dreams||2:18|
|B5||Caught In Flickering Lights||4:27|
|C5||Red Box Curves||3:43|
|D1||Black & Bronze||4:43|
- Cello – Anne Müller (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Clarinet – Gareth Davis (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Cover [Handmade] – Monique Recknagel
- Engineer [VOX-TON Studio Engineer] – Nicolò Foglia (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Lacquer Cut By – Lupo*
- Layout – Torsten Posselt
- Mastered By [Mastered To Tape] – Nils Frahm
- Music By, Illustration [Image By] – Erik K Skodvin*
- Violin – Mika Posen (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Violin, Recorded By – Iden Reinhart (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Vocals – Ingrid Macody Lund Fraser (tracks: A1 to B5)
Limited to 350 copies with handmade cardboard/textile packaging, including printed innersleeves & numbered download coupon.
For this edition, Sonic Pieces has offered 20 signed copies by the artist.
From the album Flare :
Instruments, sounds and objects recorded variously at Durton Studio and Candle Light Dinner Actress Studio, Berlin.
Special thanks to Monique Recknagel & Nils Frahm for making this record happen.
Additional thanks to Iden Reinhart & Ingrid Macody Lund Fraser for adding their touch.
From the album Flame :
Instruments, sounds and objects recorded variously at VOX-TON, NK, & Miasmah studios, Berlin.
Massive extra thanks to Monique Recknagel for all the hard work and love.
Big thanks to Anne Müller, Mika Posen, Gareth Davis, Nils Frahm and Francesco Donadello/VOX-TON gang for all help.
Also thanks to Andrea Belfi for lending of cymbals.
Dedicated to Geir Skodvin (1953-2011).
℗ + © sonic pieces, 2014.