|The Tale Of Tsar Saltan - Suite, Op. 57|
|A1||The Tsar's Departure And Farewell (Introduction To Act 1)|
|A2||The Tsaritsa And Her Son Afloat In The Cask (Introduction To Act 2)|
|A3||The Three Wonders (Introduction To Act 4, Scene 2)|
|B1||May Night - Overture|
|B2||Russian Easter Festival - Overture On Liturgical Themes, Op. 36|
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "Original recording by" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "Recording first published 1958"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on side 2 only
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- Die-cut (aka scalloped, aka half-moon) flipbacks on top and bottom
- Thin spine with no text on it
- Triangular "Decca Stereophonic" logo on front and back
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Made in England"
- "Printed in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- SXL 2221 on sleeve
- SXL.2221 on labels
- Recorded November(?) 1956
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono version has cat# LXT 5311
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-3429-1E CB RT 5 I CA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-3430-1E CK RT 3 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL.3429
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL.3430
- Rights Society (On label, side 1): B.I.E.M.
- Other (Printing company's code, on bottom flipback): R.S. 6-60-611