Tracklist Hide Credits
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1967" at bottom
- "C. Control" on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "The views expressed in this record are developed in Mr.
Ansermet's book "LES FONDEMENTS DE LA MUSIQUE
DANS LA CONSCIENCE HUMAINE"."
- "© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only and a list of the musical examples used on this LP are shown on back
- This LP features musicological narrative by Ernest Ansermet, interspersed with musical examples
- Tracks A and B.a recorded 24 - 26 August 1966 at Decca Studios (West Hampstead Studio 2)
- Tracks B.b(?) and B.c are taken from earlier recordings
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6313
- Tracks are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7766-3W B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7767-2W B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 7766
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 7767
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|SMD 1128||Ernest Ansermet||Ernest Ansermet: "Was jeder über Musik wissen sollte" (LP)||Decca||SMD 1128||Germany||1968||Sell This Version|