Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – RCA Victor Division Of Radio Corporation Of America
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Camden
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jimmy Mitchelle, William Johnson
- Arranged By [Uncredited] – Avery Parrish (tracks: A), Sammy Lowe (tracks: A)
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Haywood Henry
- Directed By [Uncredited], Trumpet [Uncredited] – Erskine Hawkins
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Lee Stanfield
- Drums [Uncredited] – James Morrison (5)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Bill McLemore
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Julian Dash, Paul Bascomb (tracks: A)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Edward Sims, Robert Range
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Jimmy Harris (tracks: A), Marcellus Green, Sammy Lowe, Wilbur Bascomb Sr. (tracks: B)
Side A (Mx. 051264-1) recorded June 10, 1940, New York, NY.
Side B (Mx. 050157-1) recorded April 26, 1940, New York, NY.
First released on September 27, 1940 on labels crediting "RCA Manufacturing Co." This repressing dates to ca. Fall 1943 - Spring 1945.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): B-10879A 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): B-10879B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Variant 1): W 2 B-10879A X3 3A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Variant 1): 2 O B-10879B 1 1
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|B-10879||Erskine Hawkins (The Twentieth Century Gabriel) And His Orchestra*||After Hours / Song Of The Wanderer (Shellac, 10")||Bluebird (3)||B-10879||Canada||1940||Sell This Version|