Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Somebody (Flowmotion Mix)
Written-By – Hamacher*
|1-3||Lullaby (Radio Edit)||3:43|
|1-4||Ghost In My Head||5:59|
|1-6||Teargas Baby (Unplugged)||3:30|
|1-7||Music Is Dead||3:44|
Written-By – J.K. White*
|1-9||Don't Turn Away||4:57|
|1-10||White Room (Revisited)||5:30|
|1-11||Place Called Heaven||4:58|
|1-12||Girl From Another Space||5:00|
|2-1||Collapse One Day||5:06|
|2-4||Let It Go||4:40|
|2-5||Riders On The Storm (Demoversion)
Written-By – The Doors
|2-6||Brainwashed Again (Demoversion)||5:23|
|2-7||Love Detector (Demoversion)||4:17|
|2-8||Teargas Baby (Bronski Mix)||4:44|
|2-9||Marcella (Demoversion 85)||3:37|
- Mastered At – DMS, Marl
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Records GmbH – RTD 359.0024.2 42
- Recorded At – Sun 66 Studio
- Recorded At – Highline
- Recorded At – Pink Noise (2)
- Recorded At – RA.SH Studio
- Distributed By – Kong Records
- Distributed By – Cri Du Chat Discos Importação e Exportação Ltda.
- Distributed By – Crisis
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Sound Factory Publishing
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Fun Factory! Musikverlag
- Cover – Antje Steining
- Guitar, Vocals, Other [Samples] – Thomas Elbern
- Keyboards, Vocals, Guitar – Martin Pott
- Liner Notes – Thomas Elbern
- Reco-reco – Th. Elbern*
- Recorded By – Christoph Mause, Frenzy (5), J. Müller*, Stefan Keusch, Ulli Pösselt
- Written-By – Thomas Elbern (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9 to 2-4, 2-6 to 2-8)
Rough Trade (GAS)
Chri du chat (South America)
The CD came with a sticker on it:
Special Price Limited Edition Double CD.
All Songs published by Sound Factory Publishing except: 1-2, 1-9, 2-9 by Fun Factory MV 2-5 by Rondor Music London 1-8 Copyright Control
Limited to 2000 copies, sold out in 3 months.
Catalog number does only appear on backsleeve.
Tracks 1-1, 1-5, 1-7 taken from the album "Next Stop Eternally"
Tracks 1-2, 1-11 taken from the 12"/CDM "Somebody"
Tracks 1-3, 1-8 taken from the CDM "Serious"
Track 1-4 taken from "Autumn On Venus"
Track 1-6 taken from the CDM "Stripped"
Track 1-9 taken from the album "Escape With Romeo"
Track 1-10 taken from the 12"/CDM "Helicopters In The Falling Rain"
Track 1-12 taken from the EP "Nothing Lasts Forever"
This is a compilation of all our singles and other songs of our choice. CD 1 contains some extracts of the CDs that have been released so far. Hope you'll enjoy it and get addicted to that! CD 2 is something special - planned as a compilation for unreleased material it turned out to be a goldmine for songs that I've forgotten or lost somewhere between. Some I have rerecorded in my demostudio in Cologne, some we've just mixed or remixed.
01. Collaspe one day 5:09
That is from the first album-session in '89.
A song that could be described as the dinosaur version of „teargas baby“.
02. Bunker Girl 05:08
Also taken from that session - a kind of science fiction romance in a mutant world...
03. Illumination 4:11
taken from „Autumn On Venus“ sessions '91 and presented two years later on this compilation. A song about reaching wisdom without getting there... Buddha plays the triangle...
04. Let It Go 4:40
Taken from the the sold out „Nothing Lasts Forever“ EP from 1990 and chosen for this CD because some people asked for that song.
05. Riders On The Storm (Demoversion) 4:07
The demoversion of the song I always wanted to cover. This is the '93 version that I recently finished in Cologne.
06. Brainwashed Again (Demoversion) 5:23
The idea for the song that goes back in '91 - the is the actual demoversion of it. The story of an astronaut who hates the situation when he returns to earth. I'm not always that nihilistic - but sometimes I am.
07. Love Detector (Demoversion) 4:17
The vision of a machine that shows any reaction of love-tension between humans. It often collides with our rational thinking. A song about lust and devotion with a lot of acoustic guitars - also in the demoversion.
08. Teargas Baby (Bronski Mix) 4:44
This was the first version of that song we've recorded for the „Autumn On Venus“ session in '91 . In the remix we've featured the Bronski Beat element. I would like to hear this song very loud while driving autoscooter.
09. Marcella (Demoversion 85) 3:37
My version of the song on a very old tapemachine in '85. It's a bit different from
Mic's version on Pink Turns Blue's „Meta“ album...
That's it for the compilation. I hope you'll enjoy it and may wonder what the future holds? Well, you'll be surprised...
All the best
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 009690 259244
- Barcode (Scanned): 4009690259244
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 1-359-0024-242 14 A1 DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 2-359-0024-242 14 A1 DADC AUSTRIA
- Label Code: LC 7109
- Rights Society: GEMA