|4||Children Of Stone||8:54|
|5||Mansfield And Cyclops||5:57|
|7||Moon Occults The Sun||6:47|
- Band [Espers Are] – Sietinsons*, Smith*, Weeks*, Espvall*, Baird*, Hauser*
- Design [Designed By] – Brooke Sietinsons
- Featuring [Helped Along By] – Alex Abrash, Gary Olsen, Jesse Sparhawk, Lord Whimsy*, Paul Sommerstein, Esq.*, Willie Lane
- Mastered By – Pauls Hammond*, Sinclair*
- Mixed By – Brian McTear
- Producer, Recorded By – Greg Weeks
Recorded October through December 2005 at Hexham Head Sound Laboratories, Philadelphia, PA
Mixed at Miner Street, Philadelphia, PA
Mastered at Fat City, Bluebell, PA
Instruments: Martin 6-string acoustic guitars, male & female larynx, Fender Jazz Bass, cello, recorder, flute (as played by Laura Baird), sleigh bells, gongs, bells, '78 Les Paul Custom, Space Echo, Echoplex, Crumar Toccata, Crumar Performer, Univox Mini-Korg, dulcimer, Yamaha 12-string acoustic guitar, Arp Odyssey, Omnichord, Doric transistorised organ, singing bowels, drum kit, doumbek, dholak, bongos, Crybaby, Blue Box, Big Muff (Russian), and Fuzzrite.
Espers II was helped along by Alex Abrash, Jesse Sparhawk, Willie Lane, Gary Olson, Lord Whimsy, and Paul Sommerstein, esq.
This album is to be played as loud as possible, as quiet as impossible, and thank you very much.
All songs ℗ & © 2006 gonedarkside / BMI
© 2006 Espers under exclusive license to Wichita Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5055036261104
- Barcode (Text): 5 055036 261104
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0739
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51877424/WEBB110CD 21
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|DC310CD||Espers||II (CD, Album, Dig)||Drag City||DC310CD||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|WEBB110CDP||Espers||Espers II (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Wichita||WEBB110CDP||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|WEBB110CD||Espers||II (CD, Album)||Wichita||WEBB110CD||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|DC310CD||Espers||II (CD, Album)||Drag City||DC310CD||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|URA 182||Espers||II (CD, Album)||Spunk||URA 182||Australia||2006||Sell This Version|