Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||This Is The House
Backing Vocals [Men's Backing Vocals] – Adam Williams, Dave Stewart*Bass Guitar – Andy BrownChorus [Street Chorus] – Chantal Arnaud, Emily McLeod, Nadine Masseron, Pauline StrideGuest [Special Guest] – Mercedes (9)Guitar – John TurnbullHorns – Dick CuthellSynthesizer [Brass Section Synthesisers] – Dave Stewart*, Reynard FalconerSynthesizer [Synthesisers], Sequenced By [Sequencers] – Dave Stewart*Voice [South American Girl] – Maria El Vira Behro-Garcia
|Eurythmics Live !!|
|B1||Your Time Will Come||7:18|
|B2||Never Gonna Cry Again
Flute [Duet] – Ann Lennox*
|B3||4/4 In Leather||3:05|
|B4||Take Me To Your Heart||5:00|
- Backing Vocals – Adam Williams (tracks: B1 to B4), Tim Wheater (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass [ARIA Twin Neck], Guitar [Six String], Synthesizer [Roland SH 09], Other [Wasps] – David A. Stewart (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Dave Stewart*, Tim Wheater (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Keyboards [Casio Keyboard], Synthesizer [Korg Synthesiser], Flute [Chinese Classical Flute, Concert Flute] – Tim Wheater (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Management – Lloyd Beiny
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Adam Williams, Dave Stewart*
- Recorded By [Recorded Live Direct On To Revox], Mixed By [Mixed On Stage] – Adam Williams (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Ann Lennox*
- Written-By – Lennox*, Stewart*
Side A: 45 RPM
Side B: 33 RPM
Arnakata Music / Warner Bros. Music / Logo Songs Ltd.
Special thanks to Sadies Diner, Tilly's, Ferdinands and Jack Steven.
Management for Metro Communications.
Marketed by RCA Limited, England from master recordings of RCA Records.
re: matrix # on labels, the "S" in AS and BS is designed with a small circle in center of "S"
Some copies came in a picture sleeve, while many came in a regular
die-cut generic company card sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): RCAT 199 AS (PC 5468 A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): RCAT 199 BS (PC 5468 B)
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side A): RCAT 199 A-1U 3 1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side A): SQUINK ONE
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side B): RCAT 199 B-1U 2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, sides A & B): TOWN HOUSE
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|RCA 199, PB 5468||Eurythmics||This Is The House (7", Single)||RCA, RCA||RCA 199, PB 5468||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|SQUINK1||Eurythmics||This Is The House (12", Single, Promo)||RCA||SQUINK1||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|RCAT 199||Eurythmics||This Is The House (12", W/Lbl)||RCA||RCAT 199||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|XFPBO-940||Eurythmics||This Is The House (7", Single)||RCA Victor||XFPBO-940||Philippines||1983||Sell This Version|
|104161||Eurythmics||This Is The House (7")||RCA Victor||104161||Australia||1983||Sell This Version|