Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Here Comes The Rain Again||4:54|
|A3||Right By Your Side
Baritone Saxophone – Martin Dobson
|A5||Who's That Girl?||4:46|
|B1||The First Cut||4:44|
|B3||No Fear, No Hate, No Pain (No Broken Hearts)||5:24|
|B4||Paint A Rumour||7:30|
- Published By – RCA Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Ltd.
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Distributed By – RCA S.p.A.
- Distributed By – RCA B.V.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Mastered At – Teldec-Studio, Berlin
- Pressed By – Sonopress – B-0579
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Michael Kayman*
- Artwork [Art], Design – Laurence Stevens
- Bass Guitar – Dean Garcia
- Engineer – Jon Bavin
- Guitar, Keyboards, Dulcimer, Xylophone, Backing Vocals, Sequenced By [Drum And Synthesizer] – Dave Stewart*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Flute – Ann Lennox*
- Management [For D N A Ltd] – Kenny Smith (6)
- Management [Personal Assistant] – Karen Ciccone
- Management [Usa] – Gary Kurfirst
- Mastered By – A-B-I*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Brian Aris
- Photography By [Outer Sleeve] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – David A. Stewart
- Songwriter, Arranged By – Annie*, Dave*
- Strings [Strings Appear Courtesy Of] – The British Philharmonic Orchestra
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Cornet – Dick Cuthell
Strings - with special thanks to Sid Sax.
Art & Design - with thanks to Andrew Christian.
All songs published by RCA Music Ltd.
Recorded & mixed on Soundcraft.
Printed in W. Germany.
℗ 1983 RCA Ltd.
[On back sleeve:]
Belgique/Belgie: Distributed by RCA S.A.
Deutschland: Vertrieb durch RCA Schallplatten GmbH
France: Distribué par RCA S.A.
Italia: Distributed by RCA S.p.A.
Nederland: Distributed by RCA B.V.
U.K.: Distributed by RCA Ltd.
Manufactured in W. Germany.
Sleeve © 1983 RCA Ltd.
© 1983 RCA Records • Printed in W. Germany
DMM® - Direct Metal Mastering
RCA Ⓢ PL70109
This first issue of the album shows on the back the second format on which it was issued: the cassette. Subsequent reissue shows the CD as third format.
Some copies were issued with a round sticker advertising the hit singles "Who's That Girl?" and "Right By Your Side" as well as a sticker advertising tour dates. Some were issued with just one of these stickers.
A slightly different issue, with "SB." printed on back sleeve as german distribution code, exists.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 035627 010910
- Barcode (Scanned): 035627010910
- Rights Society: BIEM GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Other (Distribution Code): D: SB
- Other (Distribution Code): F: RC250
- Other (Distribution Code): UK: HH
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched A-side run-out, II is etched like a Roman numeral): A-B-I DMM B-0579 A-2 II
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched B-side run-out , II is etched like a Roman numeral): A-B-I DMM B-0579 B-1 II
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|PL70109, PL 70109||Eurythmics||Touch (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||PL70109, PL 70109||UK & Europe||1983||Sell This Version|
|48042||Eurythmics||Touch (Cass, Album)||RCA||48042||Taiwan||1983||Sell This Version|
|MILS-4662||Eurythmics||Touch (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||MILS-4662||Mexico||1983||Sell This Version|
|05013102006||Eurythmics||Touch (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA||05013102006||Colombia||1984||Sell This Version|
|1408||Eurythmics||Touch (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Peacock||1408||Thailand||1983||Sell This Version|