Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||My KZ Ur BF
Guitar, Vocals [Backing] – Alex Niven
Saxophone – Charles Robertshaw
|4||Leave The Engine Room||3:09|
|7||Two For Nero||4:22|
|9||Come Alive Diana
Trumpet – Matt Roberts (5)
|10||Nasa Is On Your Side||5:07|
|11||Tin (The Manhole)||4:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Moolah Rouge Studios
- Recorded At – Cream Studios, UK
- Recorded At – Muttley Ranch
- Recorded At – The Pool, London
- Recorded At – Bryn Derwen
- Recorded At – Gilsland
- Mixed At – Muttley Ranch
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Design, CGI Artist [Digital Imaging] – Tappin Gofton
- Edited By [Additional Editing] – Mo Hausler (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lexxx (tracks: 2, 9), Mark Eastwood (tracks: 1,10)
- Management – Duncan Ellis
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – John Davis (4) (tracks: 3)
- Mixed By – Adrian Bushby (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9, 12), David Kosten (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 10, 11)
- Performer [Everything Everything Is] – Alex Robertshaw, Jeremy Pritchard, Jonathan Higgs, Michael Spearman
- Photography By [Cover And Centre Spread Photography By] – Geslin Laurent
- Photography By [Inner Booklet Photography By] – Paul Cecil (2)
- Producer [Additional] – Childbirth (tracks: 4, 7, 11)
- Producer, Recorded By – David Kosten
- Recorded By – Daniel Rejmer (tracks: 2, 9), David Wrench
- Recorded By, Co-producer – Childbirth (tracks: 4, 7, 11)
- Recorded By, Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Lexxx (tracks: 2, 9)
- Written-By – Alex Niven (tracks: 1, 2, 6 ,8, 10, 12), Alex Robertshaw (tracks: 2-12), Jeremy Pritchard, Jonathan Higgs, Michael Spearman
and Bryn Derwen Studios, Wales. Tracks 03/05/06/08/12 Recorded at Bryn Derwen Studios, Wales and Muttley Ranch, London.
Tracks 04/11/07 Recorded at Gilsland, Cumbria, Bryn Derwen Studios, Wales and Muttley Ranch, London. Track 10 Recorded at
Cream Studios, Muttley Ranch, London and Bryn Derwen Studios, Wales. Tracks 07/11 Mixed at Muttley Ranch, London.
Tracks 01/02/03/06/09/12 Mixed by Adrian Bushby for This Much Talent.
Track 03 Mastering engineer : John Davis at Metropolis.
Cover and centre spread photography by ©Geslin Laurent/WWE.
All tracks published by Universal Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
℗ & © 2010 Polydor Ltd (UK) T/A Geffen Records (UK), The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Polydor Ltd (UK)
T/A Geffen Records (UK). A Universal Music Company. All rights of the manufacturer and of the owner of the work produced
reserved. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602527339788
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0135
- Matrix / Runout: 06025 273 397-8 01 * 52569504
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC00309
- Other (Mould clamp ring area): A
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|VJR-3102||Everything Everything||Man Alive (CD, Album)||Vinyl Junkie Recordings||VJR-3102||Japan||2010||Sell This Version|
|MA12||Everything Everything||Man Alive (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||MA12||UK||2010||Sell This Version|
|MA12||Everything Everything||Man Alive (CDr, Album, Num, Promo)||Geffen Records||MA12||UK||2010||Sell This Version|
|2733978, 00602527339788||Everything Everything||Man Alive (CDr, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||2733978, 00602527339788||UK||2010||Sell This Version|
|2758306||Everything Everything||Man Alive (LP, Album)||Polydor||2758306||UK & Ireland||2011||Sell This Version|